Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're decently heavy favorites -5.5/6, but I don't see it.

Chubb and hunt are rolling, Garrett is coming back from a 2 game absence and should wreak havoc.

Jonnu is out, browns can't stop TE's.

Oh and we're coming off our biggest win of the season, so it's a classic letdown spot.

I hope we squeak out a win, but I have a awful feeling that we let baker look like Russ Wilson, tanne gets abused, we lose, the Colts win and we're back to being in a dog fight for the division.

I don’t know why but I’m oddly confident we are going to win this game. I think we will slow down their running game enough and Henry will wear down their defense. Mayfield has been asked to basically be a game manager this year. He will have to be more than that in this game if they are going to win. Tanny and company are going to put plenty of pressure on that brown defense.

Chubb and hunt are rolling, Garrett is coming back from a 2 game absence and should wreak havoc.

Oh and we're coming off our biggest win of the season, so it's a classic letdown spot.

I hope we squeak out a win, but I have a awful feeling that we let baker look like Russ Wilson, tanne gets abused, we lose, the Colts win and we're back to being in a dog fight for the division.
Well they shouldn't have any problem stopping Jonnu then

We will win, quite convincingly

Why should Garrett wreak havoc? He has been off for 2 weeks. All of his sacks except 2 came against the worst teams in the NFL. He is a very good player but let’s not make him into JJ Watt in his prime. The Titans did a pretty good a job against the Steelers defense which is light years better than the Browns. I don’t know what you think makes this Browns defense special. The Browns don’t play well against good teams. Look at their wins and loses. Can they beat the Titans on Sunday, sure. Should they? NO.

Why should Garrett wreak havoc? He has been off for 2 weeks. All of his sacks except 2 came against the worst teams in the NFL. He is a very good player but let’s not make him into JJ Watt in his prime. The Titans did a pretty good a job against the Steelers defense which is light years better than the Browns. I don’t know what you think makes this Browns defense special. The Browns don’t play well against good teams. Look at their wins and loses. Can they beat the Titans on Sunday, sure. Should they? NO.
Ok lol we'll see

unless he plays next week, i don't want to even bother with him.. he will be a liability down the stretch
Based on the horse crap about "game shape" I kind of agree BUT even as a liability, he may be able to find a groove out there when we may have a little leniency for weak play, against the Lions, Texans, Jags and even the Packers game doesn't really hurt if the Titans were to lose it.

Ok lol we'll see
lol ? .. why is that funny? Why are you laughing out loud? Why do you think they will lose? lol.

You know how stupid you sound saying the Titans will lose coming off 2 big wins against teams they had to beat , but the Browns are gonna win , in Nashville by the way coming off their HUGE blowout 2 point win over the Jags and 5 point win over that powerhouse of a team the Eagles, You know right?

Of Course any given Sunday, But you predicting a loss for the Titans doesn’t make you a smart fan if the Titans lose. It makes you a bad uninformed lucky guessing loser mentality type fan.

I say again... lol. This isn’t a game the Titans should lose. They are a much better team than The Browns. lol. Yes.. I’m making fun of you with the “ lol”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back