Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ? .. why is that funny? Why are you laughing out loud? Why do you think they will lose? lol.

You know how stupid you sound saying the Titans will lose coming off 2 big wins against teams they had to beat , but the Browns are gonna win , in Nashville by the way coming off their HUGE blowout 2 point win over the Jags and 5 point win over that powerhouse of a team the Eagles, You know right?

Of Course any given Sunday, But you predicting a loss for the Titans doesn’t make you a smart fan if the Titans lose. It makes you a bad uninformed lucky guessing fan.

I say again... lol. This isn’t a game the Titans should lose. They are a much better team than The Browns. lol. Yes.. I’m making fun of you with the “ lol”
Maybe I just misread it, but I think he didn't predict a loss but that Garrett would be a pain to deal with.

I agree with the idea. Garrett is really talented and can be a game wrecker. Tennessee better have a game plan to stop him.

Maybe I just misread it, but I think he didn't predict a loss but that Garrett would be a pain to deal with.

I agree with the idea. Garrett is really talented and can be a game wrecker. Tennessee better have a game plan to stop him.

No. He pretty much predicted the Titans wet the bed. Baker will look like Russell Wilson, Chubb and Hunt go off, Garrett wreaks havoc etc etc
Basically the Titans suck and the Browns are the greatest team ever assembled. Because the Titans are coming off huge wins the last 2 weeks and it’s a classic “Letdown” game. Jonny is out so we are gonna lose. The Browns on defense are Garrett and a bunch of nobody’s, If the Titans can’t figure out how to stay away from him then it is a problem. The Browns have no WRs that scare anybody. Landry is ok. The Titans have been really good against the run especially lately,

I’m an Aggie fan so I have followed Garrett fairly closely, He has had flashes, But he isn’t a game wrecker in the mold of Watt or Mack or some of the top pass rushers. Like I said... his stats particularly this year just like the Browns are all against really bad teams.

lol ? .. why is that funny? Why are you laughing out loud? Why do you think they will lose? lol.

You know how stupid you sound saying the Titans will lose coming off 2 big wins against teams they had to beat , but the Browns are gonna win , in Nashville by the way coming off their HUGE blowout 2 point win over the Jags and 5 point win over that powerhouse of a team the Eagles, You know right?

Of Course any given Sunday, But you predicting a loss for the Titans doesn’t make you a smart fan if the Titans lose. It makes you a bad uninformed lucky guessing loser mentality type fan.

I say again... lol. This isn’t a game the Titans should lose. They are a much better team than The Browns. lol. Yes.. I’m making fun of you with the “ lol”
Lol

No. He pretty much predicted the Titans wet the bed. Baker will look like Russell Wilson, Chubb and Hunt go off, Garrett wreaks havoc etc etc
Basically the Titans suck and the Browns are the greatest team ever assembled. Because the Titans are coming off huge wins the last 2 weeks and it’s a classic “Letdown” game.
Sounds like he’s been a Titans fan for a while. There is a big history of this team letting us down in winnable games.

This one really could go either way. Overall, I like our roster better, but they do have some talent and it looks like a coach with common sense. I hope we barnstorm this one big time though. I could get used to 45 points every game.

Sounds like he’s been a Titans fan for a while. There is a big history of this team letting us down in winnable games.

Not longer than me. Or at least I doubt it. But that’s kinda my point. I’ve watched every debacle this franchise has ever had. This team has been different. Vrabel has them ready and they never quit. Every NFL team lays an egg every year. The Patriots in their prime would lose a few games. This years Titans in particular I think have earned our trust. They have earned us being honest. Expecting a win vs predicting a loss especially to a BS overrated team like the Browns, in Nashville.

We have to do a better job against the run, and watch Hunt in the passing game. RB screens have killed us this year. I think Tanney has to be excellent and I do not think they have anybody that can guard davis or brown. We going to have to score over 30 to win.

Basically the Titans suck and the Browns are the greatest team ever assembled. Because the Titans are coming off huge wins the last 2 weeks and it’s a classic “Letdown” game. Jonny is out so we are gonna lose. The Browns on defense are Garrett and a bunch of nobody’s, If the Titans can’t figure out how to stay away from him then it is a problem. The Browns have no WRs that scare anybody. Landry is ok. The Titans have been really good against the run especially lately,

I’m an Aggie fan so I have followed Garrett fairly closely, He has had flashes, But he isn’t a game wrecker in the mold of Watt or Mack or some of the top pass rushers. Like I said... his stats particularly this year just like the Browns are all against really bad teams.
Lol

Not longer than me. Or at least I doubt it. But that’s kinda my point. I’ve watched every debacle this franchise has ever had. This team has been different. Vrabel has them ready and they never quit. Every NFL team lays an egg every year. The Patriots in their prime would lose a few games. This years Titans in particular I think have earned our trust. They have earned us being honest. Expecting a win vs predicting a loss especially to a BS overrated team like the Browns, in Nashville.
Lol

exactly this. I want the titans to win, I think the titans can probably even should win. However this game is a lot closer to a pick 'em than it is us being a touchdown favorite. Buddy acts like we didn't lose to the Bengals with no offensive line earlier in the season lol. Don't understand why he's so upset that I think an 8-3 team can give us a competitive game

exactly this. I want the titans to win, I think the titans can probably even should win. However this game is a lot closer to a pick 'em than it is us being a touchdown favorite. Buddy acts like we didn't lose to the Bengals with no offensive line earlier in the season lol. Don't understand why he's so upset that I think an 8-3 team can give us a competitive game

Because you don’t seem to know anything about that Browns 8-3 team. They have been destroyed with or without Garrett by every good team they have faced except the Colts. Why do you think other that any given Sunday or some past you think the Titans have is your reason the Browns can come to Nashville and win?

The Bengals loss isn’t the answer to every question. That’s BS. The Titans had a bad day. It happens, Browns barely beat the Bengals TWICE. The Burrow kid is pretty good you know.

I’m not upset, but you didn’t say competitive. You are crawfishing now. You plainly called for a loss. Like I have said 1000 times. This isn’t College football. Most NFL a games are “competitive” . This isn’t a pick em game.

I’m just tired of reading the “ same ole Titans “ crap from some of this fan base when that’s NOT this team at all. With all the injuries, COVID and disappointing free agent signings here we are potential Super Bowl contenders and on the way to winning the division.

Because you don’t seem to know anything about that Browns 8-3 team. They have been destroyed with or without Garrett by every good team they have faced except the Colts. Why do you think other that any given Sunday or some past you think the Titans have is your reason the Browns can come to Nashville and win?

The Bengals loss isn’t the answer to every question. That’s BS. The Titans had a bad day. It happens, Browns barely beat the Bengals TWICE. The Burrow kid is pretty good you know.

I’m not upset, but you didn’t say competitive. You are crawfishing now. You plainly called for a loss. Like I have said 1000 times. This isn’t College football. Most NFL a games are “competitive” . This isn’t a pick em game.

I’m just tired of reading the “ same ole Titans “ crap from some of this fan base when that’s NOT this team at all. With all the injuries, COVID and disappointing free agent signings here we are potential Super Bowl contenders and on the way to winning the division.
Lol

Very well said, their reasoning falls under the losing mentality, and have lost all senses of reality. To simply put, they have acquired a taste for losing....and start behaving like Detroit Lions/New York Jets fans.

I'd take the browns and the points here... most likely outcome is tannehill gamewinning drive to win by 1 to 3 points
I would reconsider, the browns are one dimensional offense....going by history, the Titans opponents struggle being one dimensional. In order for the browns to succeed against the Titans they need touchdowns, and I'm not convinced Baker will be able to deliver in the red zone. I take the Titans with the points....the browns make 4 field goals, get stopped twice on 4th downs, and lose the ball twice....Titans in a romp, 38/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back