Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that the NFL is all about money and ratings. Why on earth did they make the kickoff for Steelers Ravens at 2:30 on a Wed? Why not 5 or even better prime time 7 pm. Anybody have a clue?

Why'd they move it to today to begin with? until Monday i still thought it was a Tue game

What good is adoree going to do if they are going to save him for the playoffs like a lot of people wanna believe. He's going to have work off the rust,he probably only play a small percentage of the snaps on D, if he's in anyway ready to go now just start slowly playing him.

What good is adoree going to do if they are going to save him for the playoffs like a lot of people wanna believe. He's going to have work off the rust,he probably only play a small percentage of the snaps on D, if he's in anyway ready to go now just start slowly playing him.

unless he plays next week, i don't want to even bother with him.. he will be a liability down the stretch

He would be back on IR if he had. The fact that he is not means they believe he can contribute this year. Just not yet.
I don’t think it does any good at this point it’s going to take him weeks to get back in football shape there’s no way him coming in for one playoff game makes a difference, it would probably mess things up more than help

I don’t think it does any good at this point it’s going to take him weeks to get back in football shape there’s no way him coming in for one playoff game makes a difference, it would probably mess things up more than help

I will let the coaches make that call. I have so little information on his injury, there is no way I could affirm or argue against this speculative comment. What I do think we can say with confidence is that the fact that he is not currently on IR indicates the coaches believe he can make a meaningful contribution at some point this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back