Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a moron. You should have your ass whipped just for saying that. It either shows how stupid you are or how young and immature you are. Mental Illness is not something to joke about. Being someone who has been touched first hand by suicide this kind of attitude is why people don’t reach out or seek help. You probably think sexual assault is the woman’s fault for showing to much skin. You sir are a piece of ****.

AJ Brown is not soft or unstable. By virtue of the fact that he came out and told us about his issue makes him strong and a hero quite frankly. It probably saved someone’s life.

You should be banned for this comment and I typically don’t think anyone should be banned.
I couldn’t agree more, but I was not making fun of him. What he talked about is very serious and I would never make light of such a thing. I’ve known a few people who have taken their lives, it’s very very sad and tragic.

My point really was, he can’t mentally and physically fight through injuries or pain and can’t stay on the field.

I couldn’t agree more, but I was not making fun of him. What he talked about is very serious and I would never make light of such a thing. I’ve known a few people who have taken their lives, it’s very very sad and tragic.

My point really was, he can’t mentally and physically fight through injuries or pain and can’t stay on the field.

AJ said he was at his lowest during 2020, when he had 1100 yards and 11 TDs. This is such a reach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry.. it is a very serious issue for me. I will delete my previous post.

That's not true either. We've watched him play through injuries the last 2 years.

We all love Derrick Henry. He played on a broken foot. Great. He wasn't effective in that game and he potentially did damage that keeps him out longer. And people blast the team for playing him. So what's that get you?

There isn't this mental toughness button that lets your run 4.4's with a hamstring injury or make #1 receiver level cuts and catches and blocks when you can't raise your arm.

That's not true either. We've watched him play through injuries the last 2 years.

We all love Derrick Henry. He played on a broken foot. Great. He wasn't effective in that game and he potentially did damage that keeps him out longer. And people blast the team for playing him. So what's that get you?

There isn't this mental toughness button that lets your run 4.4's with a hamstring injury or make #1 receiver level cuts and catches and blocks when you can't raise your arm.
Really can’t compare the two. DH22 has had one injury. How many has AJ had? I’m not talking about just the ones that were serious enough to keep him sidelined, there are MANY soft tissue injuries we’ve heard of over the first couple years and they seem to be becoming more frequent.

I love AJ, but our WR1 can’t keep getting hurt, it affects the team in a big way.

Let’s hope Dez and the others step up today and help Tammy.

I feel the Titans can't win this game. Tanny has inexperience everywhere. I just honestly hope tanny can survive the game without getting hurt himself.

Defense needs to come out and punch them in the mouth quick. We know the offense is going to be hard to watch. Defense will need to carry the team today.

Defense needs to come out and punch them in the mouth quick. We know the offense is going to be hard to watch. Defense will need to carry the team today.
Hopefully another week of practice means the receivers will be a little more connected with the QB. Last week CANNOT happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back