Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WR group for tomorrow's game for the #Titans: Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Chester Rogers Dez Fitzpatrick Cody Hollister.

No Mason either. They must plan on using Firk in the slot some tomorrow too.

I mean what else needs to happen for Kinsey to play … oh I better not say that… sure will lose two more tomorrow to a hang nail at this rate.

I voted against Titans. Everytime I've done that we've won. I voted Titans last week and we lost. Opposing team +14 from here on out.

lol same that entire winning streak I went against Tennessee until switching over to TN this past week. Going New England all the way!

did u watch preseason or naw? Lol he’s good enough to get a shot it would seem

Yeah I watched preseason.. But preseason is preseason. Plenty of players look great in preseason, as you know.

We did elevate him to active roster and he made no impact whatsoever.

I know we all want him to be our next Wes Welker, but it's just not happening.

Yeah I watched preseason.. But preseason is preseason. Plenty of players look great in preseason, as you know.

My point if they don't see anything in him. Let him go and give that spot to someone else

naw I get it … and he’s def no Welker ; just wanted to see him get a bunch of targets and see what happens, we’re literally down to Westbrook as the #1 right now - what else we gotta lose. It’s essentially a preseason squad and Tannehill

4 just became 7. And what is frustrating is how many games has he exited with numerous issues. I agree he is a talent and the best WR titans have had. But if you want a mega deal, you have to be available

Oh no the horror, 7 games in 3 years, 4 of those games coming during a season where there were more healthy people in 1940s German camps.

It's just funny to me how starved Titans fans were us to finally draft a pro-bowl caliber WR after so many failed attempts only to turn on him for a few injuries.

Oh no the horror, 7 games in 3 years, 4 of those games coming during a season where there were more healthy people in 1940s German camps.

It's just funny to me how starved Titans fans were us to finally draft a pro-bowl caliber WR after so many failed attempts only to turn on him for a few injuries.
He’s not only soft and injury prone, he’s also unstable apparently.

Shame we are so banged up which is threatening to derail our season. Just have to hope we squeak out 2 more wins to get to 10-7 and start getting healthy bodies ready for the post season.

If Titans 'anti logic' rules continue to apply today (as in we lose games we should win and win games we should lose) hopefully we will be in a for a nice surprise later but I don't have much faith!

The WR group for tomorrow's game for the #Titans: Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Chester Rogers Dez Fitzpatrick Cody Hollister.

No Mason either. They must plan on using Firk in the slot some tomorrow too.

I was hoping Kinsey would be active too. My guess is that they know that Hollister at 6’4” 215lbs is a better blocker than Kinsey…We are going to pound the rock today and protect Tanny.

did u watch preseason or naw? Lol he’s good enough to get a shot it would seem

Preseason? Are you serious? That’s part of the problem. they don’t play football in preseason or practice anymore for that matter. I could look good in the preseason. If he could play he would be in the NFL somewhere with all the injuries.

Shame we are so banged up which is threatening to derail our season. Just have to hope we squeak out 2 more wins to get to 10-7 and start getting healthy bodies ready for the post season.

If Titans 'anti logic' rules continue to apply today (as in we lose games we should win and win games we should lose) hopefully we will be in a for a nice surprise later but I don't have much faith!

Titans get 12 wins.

Immediately after the Texans debacle I had zero faith the Titans would show up today. But as the week has gone on, I have slowly regained confidence. Staying to their true form, the Titans could surprise us all and pull out a win, even with all the injuries.

Here’s to hoping Vrabel has a few tricks up his sleeve and continues to own his old coach.
:beerbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back