Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Julio designated to return from IR

"The Titans also designated receiver Racey McMath and safety Dane Cruikshank to return from injured reserve.

Tennessee has 21 days to activate Jones, McMath, and Cruikshank to the 53-man roster.

Additionally, the Titans released outside linebacker John Simon, signed linebacker Tuzar Skipper to the practice squad, and removed tight end Austin Fort from the practice squad COVID-19 list, restoring him to the practice squad
."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/06/titans-designate-julio-jones-to-return-from-ir/

@TitanJeff can you throw up the poll for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans win by 14+. Our guys needed a break and won't be facing a team this week that is coming of a bye or mini-bye (till we face pit).

Hopefully they sit Julio one more week...let Westbrook-Ikrine get more reps
That might be the plan since he can just practice for 21 days before they HAVE to make a decision. BUT, two of our four losses came against two of the worst teams in the leagues so I'm sure n the back of his mind he's thinking trap game and may play like it's the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
That might be the plan since he can just practice for 21 days before they HAVE to make a decision. BUT, two of our four losses came against two of the worst teams in the leagues so I'm sure n the back of his mind he's thinking trap game and may play like it's the playoffs.
If we lose to Jets, Houston and Jags...we don't deserve to be in the playoffs...

A win is just a win, but for this game, I better see a double digit win in a big bounce back statement against a bad team after two bad losses.

He can earn his money after the Jags game
We barely beat the Jags earlier WITH Henry and AJ. What makes you so sure we would beat them without Henry, AJ, and Julio?

Amazing how we still have fans who think anybody is a free win when we have losses to Houston and the Jets this season.

Getting healthier it seems. Activating 3 guys, and the others who have been out a while better practice this week. Julio better be ready. He's not done anything with us. It's go time.

We barely beat the Jags earlier WITH Henry and AJ. What makes you so sure we would beat them without Henry, AJ, and Julio?

Amazing how we still have fans who think anybody is a free win when we have losses to Houston and the Jets this season.

37-19 is barely? WTF game were you watching? It was 31-13 going into the 4th quarter.

Because we saw Buffalo, Chiefs, Rams, Seattle, Colts x2 and Saints.

That’s why.

It’s amazing you and some others are hung up on 2 losses vs the 8 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back