Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning the division still is very favorable to us. Our magic number is 3 more wins. 2 wins if the Colts lose another game, 1 win if they lose 2 games. If they lose 3, we win the south even if we lose out.

Seeing as they still play the Patriots, Cardinals, Raiders, and Jags, i doubt they run the table. Which means beating Jacksonville and Houston alone would win us the division.

Winning the division still is very favorable to us. Our magic number is 3 more wins. 2 wins if the Colts lose another game, 1 win if they lose 2 games. If they lose 3, we win the south even if we lose out.

Seeing as they still play the Patriots, Cardinals, Raiders, and Jags, i doubt they run the table. Which means beating Jacksonville and Houston alone would win us the division.
basically way I see it as well

why I say play everyone that can play... plus HOME GAME

Magic number by definition is a combination of your wins plus the chasing teams losses that will seal a spot. So any combo of those that equal 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back