Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen plenty of those Julio practice videos. I want to see game time videos.
Former Oiler/Titan WR Chris Sanders mentioned on the radio yesterday he thought Julio didn't look right in these videos, I noticed the same thing. Chris thinks he's nowhere near ready. Hope he's wrong.

Mentioned he noticed the wrap high up on his hamstring, which is cause for concern.

Former Oiler/Titan WR Chris Sanders mentioned on the radio yesterday he thought Julio didn't look right in these videos, I noticed the same thing. Chris thinks he's nowhere near ready. Hope he's wrong.

Mentioned he noticed the wrap high up on his hamstring, which is cause for concern.
I expect zero from this guy at this point. He has not shown the ability to stay healthy. Any contribution at this point from him is a bonus

Thought this was interesting....

"In early 1817, Sam Houston was assigned to a clerical position in Nashville, serving under the adjutant general for the army's Southern Division. Later in the year, Jackson appointed Houston as a sub-agent to handle the removal of Cherokee from East Tennessee."

Is Chris Sanders available to suit up? Might still have some tread for the deep ball.

This will be a snooze fest!!! The Jacksonville Jaguars are a pitiful excuse for a football team. Even though they have the best woman football player in history at quarterback, we will still curb stomp these losers!!!!! Look for our cheerleading squad to get some playing time as we score early and often!!!!!! We will beat them so bad Fred Taylor will feel it!!!!!!!

Titans 472
Sunshine 2

They get a safety on our cheerleading squad!!!

Ok so what does Chris Sanders see that nobody else does?
In that prior clip something looked off after planting his foot and changing direction right before he catches the pass. Didn’t see it in this latest video though.

Last edited by a moderator:
So with Jackrabbit out and CJ on IR, who do y’all think starts outside opposite Fulton? Mabin, Skrine or Chris Jones?

Skrine played really well last game and is a seasoned vet. Seems like a likely candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back