Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
... if we lose the remaining Division games and Indy wins their remaining... they win the division.
False.
If we have a worse overall record than Indy, they win.
If the titans/Colts end with the same record, first tie breaker is Head 2 head.
Titans win 2-0. Division record won’t matter.

In this video he seems to be hobbled a bit
At the end of that pass he seems to come up a bit lame and throws the ball down into his hands in disgust. Didn’t notice that first time I watched that clip, just the trip or stumble coming out of the break on the route, dang.

Doubtful he will play this weekend. Any word on if Tate has grasped the playbook yet? Is he “Golden”?

At the end of that pass he seems to come up a bit lame and throws the ball down into his hands in disgust. Didn’t notice that first time I watched that clip, just the trip or stumble coming out of the break on the route, dang.

Doubtful he will play this weekend. Any word on if Tate has grasped the playbook yet? Is he “Golden”?
Everything I have read and heard in interviews is that Tate is nothing more than a body at this point. Even Buck said the other night do not expect much from Tate

I don't think Julio is ready, he might not be 100% the rest of the way...sit him one more week...I haven't heard anything about Tate but making sense why we signed him

Everything I have read and heard in interviews is that Tate is nothing more than a body at this point. Even Buck said the other night do not expect much from Tate
I would agree with this assessment. He is good for a catch or two. That's if he even makes it to a game day roster.

Interesting game sim from earlier this afternoon. Taking a page out of last weeks Patriot/Bills game. McWeapon with 49 carries for 286 yrds lol. Apparently the game sim doesn’t even trust Tammy…

Another hamstring pull and it's a done dada for Julio.. Let's hope this time off got him back to normal.
He's been dealing with it since last season in ATL. I'm not confident it's back to normal after a bye week. It's not a matter of if but when. Honestly, to save him or use his limited availability wisely, I'd only put him out there in RZ situations.

Looking like it’s gonna be:
Julio
NWI
Fitz
Hollister
Rodgers
McMath

Probably in that order though Fitz and Hollister could switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back