Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quess, Saffold, Brewer, Davis, Jones, Lewan.

They need to be replaced in that order. Lewan would be the last person I would think about on this OL but I agree that he's not as good as he once was.

They need to be replaced in that order. Lewan would be the last person I would think about on this OL but I agree that he's not as good as he once was.
If you agree he's not as good as he once was why continue to pay him time OL money next season for subpar play?

Ques and Brewer are great guys to have. It isn't their fault that they have to play.

Saffold and Lewan are good when they are healthy. They just aren't healthy enough to commiserate with their salary.

We really need Radunz to have a Fulton type year 1 to year 2. Or at least a Nate Davis type year 1 to year 2.

I’d swap Jones and Lewan. Jones is getting older but has really been the one guy on the line that hasn’t been a liability.

You don’t dump your LT until you have one to replace him. A really good one. Lewan is still very good and would land on a team in seconds after being released.

Radunz......JRob had a plan when he drafted him....what was the plan???

Play RT, replace Saffold, replace Lewan???

Lewan is still barely a yr out from his ACL...I would expect him to be better next yr similar to Conklin.

You don’t dump your LT until you have one to replace him. A really good one. Lewan is still very good and would land on a team in seconds after being released.
Lewan is good not very good... Tannehill is the most sacked QB in the league this year .. Tannehill has to take blame on some of those but that's not "very good" LT territory

Lewan is good not very good... Tannehill is the most sacked QB in the league this year .. Tannehill has to take blame on some of those but that's not "very good" LT territory

OLines work as a unit. It’s the freaking scheme. This is squarely on Downing and the offensive coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back