Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another blast from the past. Was a shell of what he was in Pittsburgh and frequently injured.

But he actually made a significant contribution in our Super Bowl run. Had some significant catches if I recall. But yeah, injured most of the time. But better than Pickens, Given, and to this point Jones.

Lewan: I'm not going to be able to suit up Thursday.

Vrabel: Why not?

Lewan: My back is a little sore and I have a yeast infection.

Vrabel: The team needs you can't you just push through it.

Lewan: Eh don't feel like it, but I'll feel better on Monday when my check his my bank account. Plus I've got some podcast things to do.

I'll be glad when this dude is gone.

Lewan: I'm not going to be able to suit up Thursday.

Vrabel: Why not?

Lewan: My back is a little sore and I have a yeast infection.

Vrabel: The team needs you can't you just push through it.

Lewan: Eh don't feel like it, but I'll feel better on Monday when my check his my bank account. Plus I've got some podcast things to do.

I'll be glad when this dude is gone.
I guarantee it was Vrables decision to hold him out. Lewan is a baller.

This is going to be a great preview for the Titans fans who want to cut Lewan and Saffold this off-season.

I think's Saffold's injury problems and cap savings make him a sure fire cut this offseason.

As for Lewan, while I am not a huge fan of some of his antics, he is the best lineman the Titans have by a long shot. The Titans have to upgrade at RT, will have to either re-sign Jones (or find his replacement), and likely find Saffold's replacement. Lewan isn't going anywhere.

I think's Saffold's injury problems and cap savings make him a sure fire cut this offseason.

As for Lewan, while I am not a huge fan of some of his antics, he is the best lineman the Titans have by a long shot. The Titans have to upgrade at RT, will have to either re-sign Jones (or find his replacement), and likely find Saffold's replacement. Lewan isn't going anywhere.
We actually save a good amount of money cutting both of them. Lewan will have to take a pay cut or he's gone.
I guarantee it was Vrables decision to hold him out. Lewan is a baller.
Saffold is a baller dude literally has nerve damage and was out there playing. Lewans back was sore and he's sitting. Vrabs will say it was his decision but it was lewans choice if he can go or not.
Lewan is a pain in the ass who always has an injury. However he is much better than the alternative we will see tomorrow night
Henry got 2k without him.

We actually save a good amount of money cutting both of them. Lewan will have to take a pay cut or he's gone.

Saffold is a baller dude literally has nerve damage and was out there playing. Lewans back was sore and he's sitting. Vrabs will say it was his decision but it was lewans choice if he can go or not.

Henry got 2k without him.
Doesn’t change the fact he’s better than any other lineman we have.

Well I’m talking about what some fans want. Not what will happen

Can’t believe the not signing Henry discussion was even on the table. It’s unbearable without him. Please come back. :henry: I miss those huge primetime runs to put games on ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back