Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Golden Tate can play...these rookie and PS receivers drop passes and can't run routes.
AJ, Tate and 50% Julio would be much better that what we've been trotting out.

As currently the 3rd seed, we would play the Chargers...I actually wouldn't mind that.
We should hope to play against, the chargers, ravens, bengals or steelers in the 1st round.

Finally!! A Titan fan who actually gets it!

Getting tired of seeing majority of people think we’re winning 14+ or this is an easy win if you protect the football.

Do these people even watch these games?

49ers are not a push over despite their record and are playing good football. Kittle, Deebo, Bosa a good run game.

We have practice squad level WRs running around short of the first down markers :crazy:and cast off RBs coughing up balls, tight ends who all are replacement level caliber :drunk:and a QB who looks like a deer in the headlights o_Oand a below average offense coordinator :shakehead:and 3-superstars all in street clothes :deadhorse:

but yes yes people …. We protect the ball and we win easily!!! Got it, thanks. :clap:
Have you watched the games? We don't turn the ball over in Pittsburgh and we win that game, would be the #1 seed and your perspective I guarantee would be different for this game.
Besides it's called optimism....you could be right but it's a couple less days of feeling like sh*t about this team ;)

Have you watched the games? We don't turn the ball over in Pittsburgh and we win that game, would be the #1 seed and your perspective I guarantee would be different for this game.
Besides it's called optimism....you could be right but it's a couple less days of feeling like sh*t about this team ;)

Yeah I’ll give you that - they have been in all these games minus a few bone headed turnovers but we’re not easily beating the 49ers. If we had Henry and AJ then maybe. In reality this one will be close with the 49ers most likely coming outta Nashville with a win.

Ya, protect the ball. They protect the ball better, 2 of the 3 losses likely are wins. That’s if they limited to 2 TO even.

The Jax game is prime example, protect the ball and the D can win games.

I also think it’s funny how many flipped the script on how they feel SF is all of a sudden. Before the season, no one had faith Jimmy G was capable of carrying the team anywhere.
Titans have shut down TE all year, including Kelce (better than Kittle) but are afraid of Kittle.

Bosa could be a problem with this OL. Brewer and Quessenberry need to do better at least standing in front of someone.
Titans also have the #2 run defense which they’ll need to show up.

yeah agreed . I’m out here in the Bay Area so I get my fair share of 49ers radio. But like you alluded to, Niners are almsot un stoppable in the win column when they run the ball a certain amount of times per game. If we allow them to play their style and keep running- we lose. Also for as much slack Jimmy gets he does have a very solid winning record - it’s usually not pretty - but he knows how to win.

Yeah I’ll give you that - they have been in all these games minus a few bone headed turnovers but we’re not easily beating the 49ers. If we had Henry and AJ then maybe. In reality this one will be close with the 49ers most likely coming outta Nashville with a win.
SF has had losses against good teams and wins against some not so good teams...I think we match up well IF we limit the turnovers, get after Jimmy G and take Kittle out of the game.
We're getting AJ back, hope we play Tate over Hollister and Tannehill and the OL gets their heads out of their asses

I would guess he wasn’t in playing shape, or they wanted him to learn the offense, but at this point throw him out there he has to be better than who they’ve been playing
I guess but the guys that are in shape don't seem to know the offense..I'd go with AJ, Tate and Westbrook this week

I don't know if I can watch anymore Titans football this year. It's just disappointing.
Quitter.

you’ll be back. We ALL come back.
It’s the addiction that can’t be kicked, waiting and waiting and waiting for that one brief moment that the titans finally hold the Lombardi (and not because they stole it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back