Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quitter.

you’ll be back. We ALL come back.
It’s the addiction that can’t be kicked, waiting and waiting and waiting for that one brief moment that the titans finally hold the Lombardi (and not because they stole it).
I only watch Titans NFL...

although the clear referee bias in stooler game has me doubting even that.

Ultimately it was Titans that lost game not referees... but it did not help having that bias against Titans...

I have faith in our run game even without Henry. Forman has been great and McNichols has been his usual quality change of pace back.

I have no faith in the play calling. Running draw plays and crossers 99% of the game ain’t fooling anybody. Least creative play calling I’ve seen since Robiskie.

I have limited faith in the passing attack. Firkser and McMath should just be benched for those fumbles. If AJ comes back that changes everything. Julio needs to actually TRY.

Lamm better be warming up at RT in case he’s called on.

And if that happens, things will go from bad to worse.

I expect a ton of max protection this game. May actually see Pruitt, Firkser and Swaim on the field at the same time. And with the personnel we currently have on offense, I don't mind playing Mularkey ball at all.

And if that happens, things will go from bad to worse.

I expect a ton of max protection this game. May actually see Pruitt, Firkser and Swaim on the field at the same time. And with the personnel we currently have on offense, I don't mind playing Mularkey ball at all.

I can already taste the Downing is an idiot who doesn't know how to throw the ball down the field posts.

Just forfeit the rest of the season.This is ridiculous beyond belief. Seriously though I’m to the point now that if we don’t make the playoffs I won’t even be pissed off. The injuries we have suffered and continue to plague our best players is insurmountable for any team

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back