Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday night Football forecast

26 degrees
Feels like 16 degrees

chance of the Titans beating the hell out of the Peckers 100%

Sounds like King Henry weather! The fear is that damn defense. Aaron Rogers will have a field day with this defense.

Hopefully Jackson and Fulton will be getting more up to speed for this game after getting their feel wet last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Panthers gave them issues defensively last week but they were able to bring pressure and make Rodgers uncomfortable, which has been a problem for us all season.

Sounds like King Henry weather! The fear is that damn defense. Aaron Rogers will have a field day with this defense.

Hopefully Jackson and Fulton will be getting more up to speed for this game after getting their feel wet last week.
Did Fulton even play? On twitter Sunday he said he was hoping to hit the field but didn’t or couldn’t this week

Did Fulton even play? On twitter Sunday he said he was hoping to hit the field but didn’t or couldn’t this week
I saw that he was activated and a full participant in practice. I thought he was GTG but just limited on snaps.

Did he not get to play in the game on Sunday? I don’t remember seeing anything that said he wasn’t to play. Not a good sign if didn’t get actually get any play time after being a full participant in practice during the week. I wonder what happened.

The good news is the packers never finish anyone off. They get up on you and let the gas off see saturday. Up 21-3, then game winds up 24-16. The packers struggle to stop the run, so this maybe a great game sunday night,

I can't wait for sunday night in primetime!

I saw that he was activated and a full participant in practice. I thought he was GTG but just limited on snaps.

Did he not get to play in the game on Sunday? I don’t remember seeing anything that said he wasn’t to play. Not a good sign if didn’t get actually get any play time after being a full participant in practice during the week. I wonder what happened.

Fulton was inactive yesterday.

It could be that Vrabel doesn't think Fulton is completely ready to contribute just yet over the other guys.

But, who is actually 100% this time of year? Probably Henry for sure, but lots of folks banged up.

I guess I’m just hoping they have this master plan where all the DBs are completely healthy going into the playoffs and it changes the defense. Having competency healthy guys with fresh legs when, as you say everyone else is banged up is an advantage I would think.

I guess I’m just hoping they have this master plan where all the DBs are completely healthy going into the playoffs and it changes the defense. Having competency healthy guys with fresh legs when, as you say everyone else is banged up is an advantage I would think.
Let’s hope something turns this defense around as we roll into the playoffs. As it’s looking, the defense is hopeless this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back