Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We better hope that this defense can at least make a few stops or create a couple turnovers.

Their offense is 3rd in the league on 3rd down, and #1 in the red zone. Obviously our defense is dead last on third down and 30th in the red zone. If our offense stumbles even a little out of the gate, GB could march down for 2-3 quick scores before we blink an eye if our defense plays like their usually soft selves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jags held GB to a 17-10 lead at half a few games ago. Only lost 24-20, we need to pound Henry early and often, Tannehill and our offense can hang with Rodgers, Adams and Jones, just can't get cute.

TitanUp

I watched the Packers- Vikings game from Nov.1 to see how the Packers did against a top running back...I guess I didn't realize what a day Dalvin Cook had. He destroyed them inside and out and as a receiver....his line was 30 carries for 163 and 3TDs along with 2 receptions for 63 yrds and 1 TD.

On several of his carries, I was like Henry would have broken that tackle and been to the house....gave me some hope for sure

Tannehill in 2019-20 vs Rodgers in his prime.. I have to be honest, they aren't far apart

Rodgers in his prime? Now? No he isn’t. Tannehill is a very good QB for us, For our system. He is top 10 this year. But let’s not get it twisted, Rodgers is a generational talent. He makes mistakes now more as he has gotten older but he still has a wicked crazy freakish arm and vision.

In my opinion the titans are a better team than greenbay. I think you guys can beat them by running henry early and often. Titans are more balanced on offense. I give green bay a slight advantage at qb and special teams. Titans have significant advantage at rb which happens to be the packers greatest weakness

We better hope that this defense can at least make a few stops or create a couple turnovers.

Their offense is 3rd in the league on 3rd down, and #1 in the red zone. Obviously our defense is dead last on third down and 30th in the red zone. If our offense stumbles even a little out of the gate, GB could march down for 2-3 quick scores before we blink an eye if our defense plays like their usually soft selves.

So pretty much, if we don’t put any pressure on the best quarterback in the league, we’re f**ked lol

Rodgers in his prime? Now? No he isn’t. Tannehill is a very good QB for us, For our system. He is top 10 this year. But let’s not get it twisted, Rodgers is a generational talent. He makes mistakes now more as he has gotten older but he still has a wicked crazy freakish arm and vision.
I really don't want to entertain this "system QB" bull shit. The offense was garbage. Now it's a powerhouse.

Tannehill has been balling out since being a Titan, and we got a legit top 8 quarterback in his prime for, a 4th rounder? But Rodgers in his prime is arguably the greatest regular season quarterback of all time.

Doesn't he have like 40 TD and only 4 INT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back