Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for Henry to get some big runs early, keep his 2K a possibility against Houston and chuck another defender out into the empty stands. He can start a new style of Lambeau "leap".

I have a feeling Smith will try to get cute and have Tannehill throwing instead of feeding Henry.

It has to be one of those games where everything goes the Titans way.. a couple of turnovers or big plays on special teams will be needed.

If Rodgers has all day to throw (he will), he will march down the field every time. Can't get too far behind and have Henry out of the game or it will get ugly.

I dont think he does that to try to get :"cute". Generally if Henry isnt running the ball it is because we are down multiple scores.

If Henry has an off day the whole team will! Just feed Henry, and hope the defense can come up with a few key stops so that they can out score them!

Yep, I’m getting texts from GB fans who would rather not play us. I wish the actual Packers felt the same.

if the actual Packers aren’t worried about the Titans they will be killed. I can assure you the Packers are taking this game very serious.

20 degrees and snow. This game gonna be crazy either way.

I'm a GB fan. They are relevant because the NFC is garbage this year. They aren't physical enough to hang with tennessee's offense. Their talented secondary will be destroyed by TN's play action.

if the actual Packers aren’t worried about the Titans they will be killed. I can assure you the Packers are taking this game very serious.

20 degrees and snow. This game gonna be crazy either way.
Taking seriously and being “worried” are two different things. I assure you the Packers aren’t quaking in their boots. They are also not looking ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back