Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I’m all for limiting carries for Henry and snaps for many other key guys. Thing is that the depth chart doesn’t have much depth.

Obviously this game doesn’t matter. I could care less who they do and don’t start.

MW7 needs all the practice he can get, so might as well let him run around and look lost again. Maybe something will finally click.

Henry is the only shot the Titans have to win in Jax or do anything in the playoffs. I have no issue with him not playing at all.
you are a forward thinking stalwart of a PSL owner

I commend you

If I still retained my PSL I 100% would not be thinking this way... I want to watch Titans play well and win - every home game

This will be the game everyone will be healthy and ready to go (since it doesn't matter) but the week before the JAX game everyone will be out with a sore toe.

Just three thoughts.

The minute the Titans started falling back on the Jaguars matchup as the most important game of the season, it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. That's how losers think. And here we are.

Second, Willis did a little better in his presser, but he's still a little too defensive. They key is to remain upbeat and confident yet take responsibility and be humble. He almost got it, but you could still sense some tension. Vrabel has been a little defensive too, and at times depressing. I would like to see more confidence in the form of this is what we are going to do to fix it. And we'll be ready.

And third, I think Vince Young had too much success early. So, while defeating, it's probably really good for Willis to fail early. It builds all kinds of character. Vince Young came out of the gate too fast. Willis is still too confident for his own good. I see that in his presser. But he's getting knocked down right now and needs a few more blows before he realizes there is a lot of work to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just three thoughts.

The minute the Titans started falling back on the Jaguars matchup as the most important game of the season, it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. That's how losers think. And here we are.

Second, Willis did a little better in his presser, but he's still a little too defensive. They key is to remain upbeat and confident yet take responsibility and be humble. He almost got it, but you could still sense some tension. Vrabel has been a little defensive too, and at times depressing. I would like to see more confidence in the form of this is what we are going to do to fix it. And we'll be ready.

And third, I think Vince Young had too much success early. So, while defeating, it's probably really good for Willis to fail early. It builds all kinds of character. Vince Young came out of the gate too fast.
Well, in Vrabel's mind they already addressed the problem. They fired JRob, now the next GM will need to come in and give Vrabel at least 16 pro bowlers and another 8 alternates. Then Vrabel will be able to do something, until then it is the GMs fault.

I’ll be interested in seeing what XFL roster the titans play for the week. Everyone of those guys should know they’re trying out for the team next year.

That said, I accept this has the possibility of an ugly loss, I don’t want to see 59-0 BS.

Play competitive, hopefully build some of the magic momentum towards week 18 and bring the big boy pants to Jax.

Just three thoughts.

And third, I think Vince Young had too much success early. So, while defeating, it's probably really good for Willis to fail early. It builds all kinds of character. Vince Young came out of the gate too fast. Willis is still too confident for his own good. I see that in his presser. But he's getting knocked down right now and needs a few more blows before he realizes there is a lot of work to be done.
Vince Young was never that great and had severe mental issues on top of that. Willis will NEVER be a success. He’s literally one of the worst rookie QB’s I’ve ever seen play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back