Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm just not interested in this game.

Don't care who limps on and off the field or whether our offense gets 45 yards or 125 yards total.

It’s going to feel like a Cowboys home game. Tickets are dropping in price and only Boy fans want to watch a preseason game in December.

It’s going to feel like a Cowboys home game. Tickets are dropping in price and only Boy fans want to watch a preseason game in December.

Sold my 2 in September for $500 each. I feel like a genius. Also, this is possibly going to be the most worst starting lineup the Titans have marched onto the field since being in Nashville.

Sold my 2 in September for $500 each. I feel like a genius. Also, this is possibly going to be the most worst starting lineup the Titans have marched onto the field since being in Nashville.
top to bottom one game while Reese was GM Titans could not field 45 because there was not enough CAP to sign anyone... Titans fielded like 39 players ... but zero doubt that team would boatrace the embarassment that will be 2022w18 Titans

also, and I am just sayin', cowboys as likely as any team to make 4 or more TOs and hand someone a game

What do y’all think the line is on sacks? I’m saying 6, and that’s only because our Squirrel will only drop back 15/20 times. Actually hoping BDH doesn’t play…

This has been an agonizing past few seasons. The way last year ended with Henry out for so long - keep winning , get the bye , get him back only to choke at home in the playoffs. All of that with an NFL record of injuries.

Then having that sour taste in own mouths for the entire offseason ; to having such a big lead in our crappy division , to a falling apart to injuries once again just like last year - and we all know the Titans will rest Henry only to lose to Jacksonville. Ain’t no way the Titans will rally and pull it out. The build up and writing on the wall has been slapping us in the face for a month+ now. We all know how this ends.

This franchise is something else. New year, new heartache.

What do y’all think the line is on sacks? I’m saying 6, and that’s only because our Squirrel will only drop back 15/20 times. Actually hoping BDH doesn’t play…

Let Henry have the night off and let Willis sling it. Nothing to lose. Show us SOMETHING. Complete a pass over 3 yards, maybe? Throw the ball away instead of running around for 28 seconds and losing 8 yards? If he gets a free play, don't get an intentional grounding call?

You know, the "improvement" we have been hearing about since preseason but I've yet to notice.

But, I already know Vrabs and Co. have 0 faith in Willis to throw the ball so it will be the usual run, run, throw for 2 1/2 yards when you need 8+.

Same here brother! I’m tuned out…
Im gonna watch but I am not going... I 100% could get a free ticket and a ride into downtown... but I have no desire to be mocked by 20,000 dallas fans from east nashville... way less fun than you probably imagine - LOL

if dobbs starts Titans should cut willis... like a mercy killing

I honestly think Vrabs knows Willis is a complete waste of time. Every time I've seen him talk about him he just gives off the vibe that he doesn't think much of him.

I rag on Willis just because I can...but honestly, he's the worst "QB" I've ever watched play in an NFL game. Plenty of no names out there that could do better than he has.

I honestly think Vrabs knows Willis is a complete waste of time. Every time I've seen him talk about him he just gives off the vibe that he doesn't think much of him.

I rag on Willis just because I can...but honestly, he's the worst "QB" I've ever watched play in an NFL game. Plenty of no names out there that could do better than he has.
Literally “Mr. Irrelevant” in last years draft Brock Purdy looks 10x better than Mr “Can’t Hit the Broad side of a barn” MW7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back