Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I really hate the cowboys. This is going to be painful to watch. Soo want to win and get to the playoffs but ATM we have the 13th pick in the draft. That should be a starter added to the roster.

Screw the cowboys and Skip "Jerry Jones Fluffer" Bayless.

Ugh I really hate the cowboys. This is going to be painful to watch. Soo want to win and get to the playoffs but ATM we have the 13th pick in the draft. That should be a starter added to the roster.

Screw the cowboys and Skip "Jerry Jones Fluffer" Bayless.
Should get 2 starters anywhere in the first and second round unless Jon Robinson is making the picks.

This game is going to be like watching Faces of Death 6. Not sure I have the stomach for it, and I have seen some things in my time…

Vince Young was never that great and had severe mental issues on top of that. Willis will NEVER be a success. He’s literally one of the worst rookie QB’s I’ve ever seen play.

Difference with VY and Willis is that VY showed flashes of being a good quarterback and we knew the tools were there. Willis hasn’t shown anything so far and has looked as bad as any rookie QB I’ve seen, even his running ability is negated because instead of just running forward and taking the for sure 6-8 yards, he runs in circles and tries to unnecessarily juke out everyone. If Willis doesn’t show any potential, then there is no point in even wasting time and resources on building an offense that caters to him.

View attachment 20351

Parsons vs Daley matchup could get so ugly - the NFL may run a 30 for 30 segment on it 10 years from now.

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

View attachment 20352

View attachment 20353

needless to say Parsons is the bull ^
I feel like that matchup may be like Austin powers dad and the no name tag henchman in Goldmember.

“You don’t even have a name tag. You might as well just lie down.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back