Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Looks like it will be at least 8 months before we get to see the Titans win again. The players have clearly given up on this highly respected lame duck coach.

Does anyone think there is any chance the Titans win

Best Titans song on the internet

Vrabel can avoid individual embarrassment of record proportions by NOT being the first HC and team to go winless in the division.

even Ken Whisenhunt won against a division rival.

We win 16-14 on a last second 46 yard FG and lose good draft position and Vrabel gets more time to right the ship.

What an uninspiring week 18 game we have upcoming.

The imbecile Vrabel will strike one more last time.

We win 16-14 on a last second 46 yard FG and lose good draft position and Vrabel gets more time to right the ship.

What an uninspiring week 18 game we have upcoming.

The imbecile Vrabel will strike one more last time.
Where’s the threshold of “good”?

titans lowest they can go is 9. NYJ currently holds that a game up.
Carolina has #1 (chi)

if ARZ, NE, and Was win, it could open up all the way to #2 (pending all the tie breakers)
As it’s stands, TN is already #6, tied with NYG and LAC (own the H2H tie breaker)
so even with a win, worst they can get is 9.
I’d say NYJ is probably favored over NE which if that holds true, TN could only drop to 8 and can not get any higher than 3 (car/NE) which is already unlikely anyway.

so, the big question is, what is the difference between 3 and 8? 1 of the 2 top OT will be there.
3 is extremely unlikely anyway.

Where’s the threshold of “good”?

titans lowest they can go is 9. NYJ currently holds that a game up.
Carolina has #1 (chi)

if ARZ, NE, and Was win, it could open up all the way to #2 (pending all the tie breakers)
As it’s stands, TN is already #6, tied with NYG and LAC (own the H2H tie breaker)
so even with a win, worst they can get is 9.
I’d say NYJ is probably favored over NE which if that holds true, TN could only drop to 8 and can not get any higher than 3 (car/NE) which is already unlikely anyway.

so, the big question is, what is the difference between 3 and 8? 1 of the 2 top OT will be there.
3 is extremely unlikely anyway.
The lowest we can go is 8.

What fun about this game is if we beat them, there's a chance they go from division champs to completely out of the playoffs.

As much as I hate to say it, the real reason I'm going is because I think it'll be the last time I get to see #22 in a Titans jersey.

I know it's hard to do, but we should all be rooting for a loss here. Eagles resting their starters. Chiefs potentially will too, Strong possibility we move into the top 5. If AZ and NE win, we potentially go to No. 3 and have our pick of Fashanu or MHII.

I know it's hard to do, but we should all be rooting for a loss here. Eagles resting their starters. Chiefs potentially will too, Strong possibility we move into the top 5. If AZ and NE win, we potentially go to No. 3 and have our pick of Fashanu or MHII.

Rooting for a loss is like wanting to see your wife banged by another guy.

Some might get off on it but it isn't for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back