Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we can re-up with Henry on a cushy deal. We will still need a RB if he leaves and we have the money available anyways. Give him 3/20 with 12 million guaranteed to keep him a Titan.

But totally understandable if both sides are ready to move on. I know he probably wants a chance at a ring. Just hope he doesn't end up on the Ravens or Eagles or another AFC South team.

Thank goodness this wretched season is over after this game. No doubt we will re-invigorate Trevor Lawrence just before the playoffs start. The Titans are the perfect remedy for opposing QBs to get back on track

As much as I hate to say it, the real reason I'm going is because I think it'll be the last time I get to see #22 in a Titans jersey.

Hope you are wrong, but do not think you are. He deserves a chance at a ring IMO, and that is not happening here anytime soon.

I know it's hard to do, but we should all be rooting for a loss here. Eagles resting their starters. Chiefs potentially will too, Strong possibility we move into the top 5. If AZ and NE win, we potentially go to No. 3 and have our pick of Fashanu or MHII.
Arz/ NE/ AND Wash AND LAC.
Need 4 of the bottom 5 teams to win to get #3.

just win, enjoy knocking Jax out and possibly Hou or Ind.

moving from #7 to #6 or 7 won’t change anything.

and the choice should be either Alt or Fashunu.

Phsss hahaha ha

It's so sad how some fans still think we are going to win.

It's not winning mentality at this point it's just low IQ.

We tank without even trying to.

Phsss hahaha ha

It's so sad how some fans still think we are going to win.

It's not winning mentality at this point it's just low IQ.

We tank without even trying to.
Losing won’t do anything either.

Your dismissal of any chance TN has to win certainly must apply to the teams worse than them right?
So by the logic you’re tossing out there, titans will end at 5/6/7 anyway.

the only “goat” I’ve seen people want, is MHJ. A new low a tank-nology, tanking for WR. Outside that, everyone wants a T and knows that should be the choice even if the titans picked #1, but no consensus on which T should be taken. This is a flaw in the think-tank. You’re arguing to tank for the sake of tanking. It doesn’t make sense even before arguing that tanking has never worked.

Pats play jets
Commanders play Cowboys (yikes)
Chargers play a resting chiefs team [they cannot gain seeding with a w]
Cardinals play Seahawks

Realistically 3 can win and titans obviously losing

Go cards, pats, commanders, chargers, and jags! :beerbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Take the whole argument of tank or wanting to win away.

If you are a smart person you know this team is trash and even if they want to win they can't because of how bad they are.

It's time face it people we suck.

Losing won’t do anything either.

Your dismissal of any chance TN has to win certainly must apply to the teams worse than them right?
So by the logic you’re tossing out there, titans will end at 5/6/7 anyway.

the only “goat” I’ve seen people want, is MHJ. A new low a tank-nology, tanking for WR. Outside that, everyone wants a T and knows that should be the choice even if the titans picked #1, but no consensus on which T should be taken. This is a flaw in the think-tank. You’re arguing to tank for the sake of tanking. It doesn’t make sense even before arguing that tanking has never worked.
the one with the longest arms... duh

Take the whole argument of tank or wanting to win away.

If you are a smart person you know this team is trash and even if they want to win they can't because of how bad they are.

It's time face it people we suck.
that is different than WANTING to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back