Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess since the game doesn't matter and they can only play spoiler, why play Will Levis? No reason other than XP and the risk of getting killed in the process.

I'll enjoy watching Henry for likely the last time in a Titan's uniform. I hope he will re-structure and play because he's proven he can maintain a spot on this roster.

I guess since the game doesn't matter and they can only play spoiler, why play Will Levis? No reason other than XP and the risk of getting killed in the process.

I'll enjoy watching Henry for likely the last time in a Titan's uniform. I hope he will re-structure and play because he's proven he can maintain a spot on this roster.
Henry can definitely fill a roster spot here. At what price is the problem. 2 3 years ago not a problem, he got us there. But now we've got soo many holes it's bad.

I love henry and what he's done for this franchise but we cant pay premium for a rb like other teams who are a player or 2 short. Bottom line is we have too many holes.

Henry can definitely fill a roster spot here. At what price is the problem. 2 3 years ago not a problem, he got us there. But now we've got soo many holes it's bad.

I love henry and what he's done for this franchise but we cant pay premium for a rb like other teams who are a player or 2 short. Bottom line is we have too many holes.
Hopefully he wants to stay even at a discount but all the “he’s 30 so he’s dead” talk results in a lower asking price in the negotiation.

define premium

DH22 making like $17m now IIRC

probably worth half that for a couple years

The Titans could pay Henry 2 times over and still field a better team than what's been done so far.

Tannehill is off the books, who else are they going to pay, all of the stellar players on the O-line, or all the great defensive backs?

The F outta here with that silliness.

The Titans could pay Henry 2 times over and still field a better team than what's been done so far.

Tannehill is off the books, who else are they going to pay, all of the stellar players on the O-line, or all the great defensive backs?

The F outta here with that silliness.
Henry about the only dude that showed up this year! He’s fifth in rushing and has been brutally punished behind the most embarrassing OL front fielded in the history of the NFL! 261 carries!!! Zero fumbles. Never complained until that fucking chit show disaster against Houston. Pay that man and keep him a Titan. I deserve it!

I doubt we will have to pay a “premium” for Henry to stay. It’s his 3rd contract. It’ll be reasonable. The problem will be, does Henry want to go through another year like this one? If the line isn’t adequately addressed and Kelly stays, why would he stay? Changes have to be made. Sure, the offense doesn’t need to go through Henry anymore, but he’s still a freak of nature that can take over games. That’s not replaceable with anyone else at this point. Spears is electric, but he’s not an every down back. Gonna have to replace Henry with someone not as good as Henry, if he signs elsewhere. Might as well pay the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back