Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Titans will lay a beat down on the Jaguars. This will not even be close!!!!! The young Titans will destroy the first female quarterback in the NFL history!!!!!!! Sunshine will be running for her life all day!!!!!!!!!!!! We will ruin their season and Jacksonville fans will hang their heads in shame for rooting for such a sorry franchise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will beat them so badly Sunshine will cut her hair!!!!!

Titans 320
Sunshine 00000

So we beat the Jags so the Texans can win the division? Or the Colts ?

Not me. Jags can have it.

Namely so the Jags sit home with us. I'm still bitter about last year and the Dobbs fumble. I want to ruin their season in the 11th hour. Then one team from the South can go get slaughtered in the playoffs. A bonus would be if the Browns and Flacco beat the Ravens in the playoffs too, but that's a few weeks away.

Namely so the Jags sit home with us. I'm still bitter about last year and the Dobbs fumble. I want to ruin their season in the 11th hour. Then one team from the South can go get slaughtered in the playoffs. A bonus would be if the Browns and Flacco beat the Ravens in the playoffs too, but that's a few weeks away.

I want to do what helps the Titans not the Texans, or Colts or Jags.

There is no benefit to winning. None. If they win fine. But I’m not rooting to help Houston do shit.

I want to do what helps the Titans not the Texans, or Colts or Jags.

There is no benefit to winning. None. If they win fine. But I’m not rooting to help Houston do ****.
So you want Indy to win? That would be anti helping Houston. and a Ten W paired with a Pit win would knock houston out. See, you win.

So you want Indy to win? That would be anti helping Houston. and a Ten W paired with a Pit win would knock houston out. See, you win.

I’ll let Indy and Houston fight it out. Fuck the Steelers.

I’m not trying or inclined or give a fuck about helping any of those teams. The team out of all of them I’m least concerned about is the Jags. I don’t have any beef with the Jags. We have been their Daddy forever.

Texans, Colts and Steelers….. fuck em.

I’ll let Indy and Houston fight it out. **** the Steelers.

I’m not trying or inclined or give a **** about helping any of those teams. The team out of all of them I’m least concerned about is the Jags. I don’t have any beef with the Jags. We have been their Daddy forever.

Texans, Colts and Steelers….. **** em.
Gross but fair.

I'm rooting for the Steelers for that very reason. Ravens will likely sit some starters.

So I could easily, with the Oilers history, tell you that you are a fake ass fan if your root for the Steelers.

Steelers
Ravens
Colts
Texans

Don’t give a shit about other teams. But those 4 can go straight to hail.

So I could easily, with the Oilers history, tell you that you are a fake ass fan if your root for the Steelers.

Steelers
Ravens
Colts
Texans

Don’t give a **** about other teams. But those 4 can go straight to hail.
you include 2 teams for no reason... ratbirds and stoolers can suck it... pretty ambivalent about rest of nfl...

Steelers
Ravens
Colts
Texans

Hate the Steelers a lot and Ratbirds even more, but those rivalries have long died, closely coinciding with Tennessee moving to the South when the Central broke up.
The rivalries since are Indy, Houston, and Jax.

You stated your hierarchy, I don’t have the same which is why I added gross, but I’ve no issue with your stance of disliking houston/Indy/Pit/Balt more than Jax. Tight race for least disliked rival.

yeah... you beat division opponents cause you play them most... I have no favorite division opponents... wish nothing but Ls on them all

Steelers
Ravens
Colts
Texans

Geez Calm down :whoop:, I've been an Oilers/Titans fan since 1980 when I was 4.

Root for what you want, but I know this, everything is what have you done for me lately.

The Jags ran us down last year, got a bs call and snuck in the playoffs. This year they were acting like an AFC contenders, yet they sit exactly we were last year. If we can decapitate them, then lets do it.

But do you bruh, the irony of "fake ass fan" is you are rooting for a loss. :cool2:

Hate the Steelers a lot and Ratbirds even more, but those rivalries have long died, closely coinciding with Tennessee moving to the South when the Central broke up.
The rivalries since are Indy, Houston, and Jax.

You stated your hierarchy, I don’t have the same which is why I added gross, but I’ve no issue with your stance of disliking houston/Indy/Pit/Balt more than Jax. Tight race for least disliked rival.

The Texans are at the top. Come April they will be for any Titans fan who they aren’t now. They will be coming out with thier new uniforms with what they are calling HTown Blue. It’s a shade variation of Oiler/Titan or Columbia Blue. Such BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back