Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
H5 and Cheers grubbers

When we pick at 8 and the guys we wanted go at 5,6,7 or some team trades up ahead of us....everyone will be b*tching about winning a meaningless game in week 18.
I wont be crying cause Titans ended tarpkitties season stone cold & hopefully another AFCS teams ... getting a 2fer

1. Clowney.
5. Khalil Mack

1. Sam Bradford
4. Trent Williams

1. JaMarcus Russell
2. Calvin Johnson
3. Joe Thomas
7. Adrian Peterson
14. Darrelle Revis

1. Tim Couch
2. Donovan McNabb
3. Akili Smith
4. Edge James
5. Ricky Williams
7. Champ Bailey
16. Jevon Kearse

1. Ki-Jana Carter
2. Tony Boselli
3. Steve McNair
6. Kevin Carter
12. Warren Sapp

Hopefully this is enough evidence to at least dispute the notion that the 'higher pick' is always the 'better pick.' There were plenty of other examples, these were just the ones in hindsight I found to be particularly egregious.

There are like 3 busts in that list. I’m not sure what you thought you were proving.

There are like 3 busts in that list. I’m not sure what you thought you were proving.

Hmm, I thought I had explained it pretty well with this;

Hopefully this is enough evidence to at least dispute the notion that the 'higher pick' is always the 'better pick.' There were plenty of other examples, these were just the ones in hindsight I found to be particularly egregious.

And again, I wasn't specifically looking for 'busts,' I was looking for instances of BETTER players being drafted AFTER worse players, to dispel the notion that 'higher pick equals better pick.' There are multiple instances in EVERY draft, again, those were the BEST examples that I found. Not the ONLY instances that I found.

If we beat the Jags all this non tank heroes are going have a orgasm smoke a cigarette and forgot about it on Monday.

What are you guys going to do rob it in to Jacksonville fans ???

We are trash we are a joke but atleast the Jags didn't win division !!!WHOOOOOoooooOooo

Superbowl here we come !!!!

Yes, this is exactly what I want, I want to ruin their Season. This would make me happy and I could enjoy the postseason a little. This is our Super Bowl

Yep.

hopefully ponies or cows fans get to hear it too.

as far as SB talk, I think that clearly only makes sense for next year, but some of the think tank are already onboard with next year being non-competitive too.

If we beat the Jags all this non tank heroes are going have a orgasm smoke a cigarette and forgot about it on Monday.

What are you guys going to do rob it in to Jacksonville fans ???

We are trash we are a joke but atleast the Jags didn't win division !!!WHOOOOOoooooOooo

Superbowl here we come !!!!

You might not be to far off , I'm still having an "orgasm" over the Miami Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back