Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because clearly you think that we're going to miss a PAT (or kick two FGs), and that is totally pessimistic.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for the Titans to lay the smack down on a garbage NFL team (note: While technically a football team that plays NFL games, I do not consider the Jaguars an NFL team) and prove to us horrible doubters that they can actually win the gimme games. We'll see.

Miami

I think we come out and knock the crap of the lowly cows. This team will want revenge for the embarrassing loss and they know that the number one seed is in their hands.

We should be able to run it down their 32nd ranked run defense throats all night long. Take care of the ball and we should be resting the first week of the playoffs. Henry will have 2-3 weeks to get into football shape and assure that he’s fresh and healthy.

Take care of the ball and all is well. The defense has been carrying the team but when the offense doesn't turn the ball over 3-4 times, they're good enough to win games. Plus, they have been playing a bit better the last few games.

Yea. We need to come out and handle business. Don't let the number 1 seed slip out of are hands because we come out flat. Handle that business and get that extra week of rest. Get Henry back and steamroll through the playoffs.

I think we come out and knock the crap of the lowly cows. This team will want revenge for the embarrassing loss and they know that the number one seed is in their hands.

We should be able to run it down their 32nd ranked run defense throats all night long. Take care of the ball and we should be resting the first week of the playoffs. Henry will have 2-3 weeks to get into football shape and assure that he’s fresh and healthy.
downing starts game with 2 3 and outs and with zero runs

last week
gonefishing-sign.jpg

this week
R.f54a78f2b1303b22065ac86793dc5f21

Your record is what it says you are, but this team could realistically have been 15-2. That makes this even crazier.

As long as the Titans team that faced the Texans, Jets, Patriots and Steelers doesn’t make an appearance in the playoffs, the possibility of winning the Super Bowl is a strong possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back