Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm incredibly nervous for this game. We should handle them easily but something about them beating the Chargers last week scares me. And the fact that "we should handle them easily" scares me. The bye week would be really nice for Henry and his healing...

I'm incredibly nervous for this game. We should handle them easily but something about them beating the Chargers last week scares me. And the fact that "we should handle them easily" scares me. The bye week would be really nice for Henry and his healing...
The difference is, the Titans are very familiar with them. No way Titans allow the Texans to beat them again, especially because of the importance of this game. Besides only reason the Titans lost was due to all those TOs.

Not much for bold "Flair" like predictions, but now that the defense is healthy, AJ is back, O-Line has played a whole game this is just not the same Titans team.

This will be a blow out by at least 20

Lock it up

The difference is, the Titans are very familiar with them. No way Titans allow the Texans to beat them again, especially because of the importance of this game. Besides only reason the Titans lost was due to all those TOs.

I tend to agree. We will be pretty conservative on offense. Lock them down on D. Get a lead, and hold it.

Yeah always these style of games that you would 99% think the Titans should win - always seem to go the other way. But I think Houston beating LA outta nowhere was a good thing in this scenario. They already got their big upset outta the way - as well as beating us earlier. Those two reasons alone I think Titans come out and try to end them early. Hopefully.

Man, this is a huge game. Win and give Henry 2+ more weeks of conditioning/healing and have him fresh and ready with only 2 games between the Titans and the super bowl. Really couldn't have written the story better.

They better play like this week is the Superbowl.

Yeah always these style of games that you would 99% think the Titans should win - always seem to go the other way. But I think Houston beating LA outta nowhere was a good thing in this scenario. They already got their big upset outta the way - as well as beating us earlier. Those two reasons alone I think Titans come out and try to end them early. Hopefully.
^^^ This ^^^

This is amazing, though i DID say way back then we were better off losing Henry than Tannehill, and I thought it was a good opp for Tannehill to show his worth.

A true team effort to go 5-3 without Henry.

But this Texan game scares me. a LOT. If the Titans blow this golden opp, I look for them to be bounced out in week 1. If they take care of business, then i see them in the Super Bowl.

This game is HUGE!!

This is amazing, though i DID say way back then we were better off losing Henry than Tannehill, and I thought it was a good opp for Tannehill to show his worth.

A true team effort to go 5-3 without Henry.

But this Texan game scares me. a LOT. If the Titans blow this golden opp, I look for them to be bounced out in week 1. If they take care of business, then i see them in the Super Bowl.

This game is HUGE!!

Here comes TitanMark in:

Must be a mistake but in sports book we all bet titans plus 3.5 points against the 49 er's and it shows it as a loss for us. Titans won by 3 just asking how that is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back