Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take 267 to get up to 2nd place.
That would be hilarious wouldn’t it. But, I doubt he plays at all Sunday. I know people were going bonkers over his practice video, but look again. He seems to be favoring that right foot a bit. The extra healing time would definitely help. I’d rather him him unstoppable in the playoffs.

Weren’t we missing both AJ and Juile-o for the Jets? Can’t remember but thought so.
Against the Jets we were missing AJ, Julio, Marcus Johnson, Dupree, Roberson, Weaver, Murchison, Hooker, Farley, Jackson, Kern, Ficken and Evans. Saffold missed half the game. Lewan and Jones missed significant time, decimating the line. If Jones had been in, Brewer wouldn’t have botched that snap and we likely would have won.

Against Texans we were essentially missing Henry, McNichols, AJ (left early), Julio, Marcus Johnson, Batson, McMath, Swaim, Hudson, Blasingame, Nate Davis, Dupree, Weaver, Adeniyi (left early), Long Jr., Evans, Jayon (left early), Jackrabbit, Farley, Mabin, Tart and Naquan (left early).

Against the Jets we were missing AJ, Julio, Marcus Johnson, Dupree, Roberson, Weaver, Murchison, Hooker, Farley, Jackson, Kern, Ficken and Evans. Saffold missed half the game. Lewan and Jones missed significant time, decimating the line. If Jones had been in, Brewer wouldn’t have botched that snap and we likely would have won.

Against Texans we were essentially missing Henry, McNichols, AJ (left early), Julio, Marcus Johnson, Batson, McMath, Swaim, Hudson, Blasingame, Nate Davis, Dupree, Weaver, Adeniyi (left early), Long Jr., Evans, Jayon (left early), Jackrabbit, Farley, Mabin, Tart and Naquan (left early).

Who are we missing now? Including guys on IR.

2000 was a first round bye. But That’s my point…. They haven’t been in this position to screw its up. When they have they took care of business. They know how important this is. Especially because of Henry. They will be ready and play hard. The Texans will play hard at first but it won’t last if our boys keep up the pressure.
My point was that you said you’ve never seen them screw up this position before. They’ve never been in the position before of final game needing a win for the #1 seed. So you’ve never seen them get it done before either,

I think they win and easily but you can’t really use the idea of never seeing them blow this opportunity if they’ve never been in the situation as some sort of experience to why they’ll win.

Idiot Alert....

Marc Ross: The Texans upset the heavily favored Titans back in Week 11. Houston completes the season sweep to crush Tennessee's hopes of locking up the No. 1 seed in the AFC playoffs, as the Chiefs leapfrog the Titans after a win in Denver. Ryan Tannehill has averaged just 153 passing yards per game over the last five outings, and that won't be enough Sunday.

Seriously, why do some of you care what media talking heads say or don't say about us?

One day you'll learn that life is so much better when you don't read their articles, watch their shows etc etc.

I watch the pregame shows, the games and post game highlights. None of the rift raft during the week.

Seriously, why do some of you care what media talking heads say or don't say about us?

One day you'll learn that life is so much better when you don't read their articles, watch their shows etc etc.

I watch the pregame shows, the games and post game highlights. None of the rift raft during the week.
Why do we care what you have to say then? Why have message boards?

Why do we care what you have to say then? Why have message boards?

You don't have to care what I say, nor should you. Watch the Titans for yourself and make judgment on them.

Why pay attention to talking heads who probably haven't even watched us play one game this year.

Whoever said that the Texans will beat us is only saying that for a reaction. He wouldn't put his bank account on it. Going against the grain is a great way to draw reaction and that's why they do it.

My point was that you said you’ve never seen them screw up this position before. They’ve never been in the position before of final game needing a win for the #1 seed. So you’ve never seen them get it done before either,

I think they win and easily but you can’t really use the idea of never seeing them blow this opportunity if they’ve never been in the situation as some sort of experience to why they’ll win.

True

You don't have to care what I say, nor should you. Watch the Titans for yourself and make judgment on them.

Why pay attention to talking heads who probably haven't even watched us play one game this year.

Whoever said that the Texans will beat us is only saying that for a reaction. He wouldn't put his bank account on it. Going against the grain is a great way to draw reaction and that's why they do it.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back