Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my quick math...

If we win Sunday, our chances to win the SB should jump to around 15%. Green Bay is the current favorite with about a 25% chance.

If we lose, our chances will drop to around 4% because we add an extra game, and a good chance that one or more of the games will be away games.

Pretty big difference. Need this win.
With all due respect, I think your math is off….the way I see it, it’s 100% our Titans win the SB! This has to be one of the best all-around teams since 2000, and I think this is the year!

With all due respect, I think your math is off….the way I see it, it’s 100% our Titans win the SB! This has to be one of the best all-around teams since 2000, and I think this is the year!
I have Zero faith in our OC. We all know it, we are winning in spite of him, not because of him.

I'll never forgive the Texans for blowing that massive lead in KC 2 years ago.. Had the Texans won that game, I really believe we win the SB that year against the 49ers..

I have Zero faith in our OC. We all know it, we are winning in spite of him, not because of him.
If the offense could execute what the OC calls, all would be well.

Tannehill hasnt been the QB he was the last couple of seasons...that's not the OC's fault and that's why the offense has been pretty mediocre. Add the Henry injury and this is what we get.

It sucks that the offense has fallen on it's face and the defense has improved dramatically. If the offense had even stayed at the same level it has been since Tannehill took over, this team would be clear favorites to win the Superb Owl. But in true Titans fashion, only one side of the ball can be good at a time.

The Texans win this game they drop 3 draft spots. They literally must lose this. It's a must lose situation. They can't possibly screw this up..,

The Texans win this game they drop 3 draft spots. They literally must lose this. It's a must lose situation. They can't possibly screw this up..,
cows rollled into nashvegas in same draft position, Im gonna say like 12' I really dont remember probably earlier, anyways BOTH Titans & cows sucked... I sat in the lower bowl cause it was festival seating in WTF ever the stadium was called then... ANYWAYS... cows had a chance to win with a FGA at the end and their kicker almost hit the visiting entrance... NO way dude was not trying to miss that kick - LOL

@STEVE McFLARE we're waiting on your prediction.
It’s the day before game and we’re all alert!
Hide your wife, hide your kids, cause Deshaun Watson is a big pervert! Seriously though, I don’t see any problems with this game. We will win big! We score often and early. We will be top seed in the AFC and the Texans will still suck as always. We will put in Kenny Chesney as a guest running back! He will rush for 400 yards and we make the Texans fans cry. We will beat them so badly, they will disband the franchise!

Titans 589
Cows 3

If the offense could execute what the OC calls, all would be well.

Tannehill hasnt been the QB he was the last couple of seasons...that's not the OC's fault and that's why the offense has been pretty mediocre. Add the Henry injury and this is what we get.

It sucks that the offense has fallen on it's face and the defense has improved dramatically. If the offense had even stayed at the same level it has been since Tannehill took over, this team would be clear favorites to win the Superb Owl. But in true Titans fashion, only one side of the ball can be good at a time.
I think Tanny missed his safety valve tight end that we let go.

No room for error now. Gotta go in and win tomorrow and grab that #1 seed. No reason we shouldn’t. These guys should be more than hyped and motivated to secure the big win!!

If we lose this game I will have serious doubts about the play offs and superior teams we will face. Need to go in there like a machine and methodically pick them apart on both sides of the ball. It needs to be nasty and gory with no survivors on the Texas team. The NFL will need to grant the city a new expansion franchise because we obliterated the current one. Period. No excuses for any other outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back