Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t the Browns the elves? Didn’t they just beat our a$$?

please don’t play them again this week.

id much rather beat on some striped kitties.

Back to back 1000 yd seasons...yep he sucks

Lol I got him in fantasy so I may be a little bitter … that’s back to back with Burrow ; wouldn’t be expecting that in Tennessee his numbers would be down across the board - but I I’m half joking - we need more WR talent so won’t argue

I actually think we match up decently against the Bengals. Watson slipped out of a bunch of sacks, a hobbled Burrow won't be doing that. We'll see if the offense can hold up its end of the deal.

I actually think we match up decently against the Bengals. Watson slipped out of a bunch of sacks, a hobbled Burrow won't be doing that. We'll see if the offense can hold up its end of the deal.

Yup agree. Could definitely be a sack fest again on Burrow. I don't think the Rams took full advantage of blitzing Burrow up the middle Monday night. Yeah Donald was able to destroy the interior by himself, but the Rams should have went full Buddy Ryan blitz play after play, since Burrow looked like a statue.

Hendrickson scares me coming off the edge though. We did nothing to max protect against Garrett and it's going to be a long day if we leave Hendrickson one on one with the dud Dillard all day long. This matchup will show me how bad coaching really is if we don't make the adjustment to give Dillard help to slow down Hendrickson.

Can someone edit the thread title lol, should be cats or something. I dont think we matchup well at all, has everyone forgot how off ball our secondary plays and how often teams with a good passing game torch us. Hope we win, probably wont be as ugly as last week but not expecting much. Not with this offense

Yup agree. Could definitely be a sack fest again on Burrow. I don't think the Rams took full advantage of blitzing Burrow up the middle Monday night. Yeah Donald was able to destroy the interior by himself, but the Rams should have went full Buddy Ryan blitz play after play, since Burrow looked like a statue.

Hendrickson scares me coming off the edge though. We did nothing to max protect against Garrett and it's going to be a long day if we leave Hendrickson one on one with the dud Dillard all day long. This matchup will show me how bad coaching really is if we don't make the adjustment to give Dillard help to slow down Hendrickson.
dillard will be fine what with all the pointers the brownies gave him post game and all

People really forget how impressively the titans had to be to blow that game against the bengals.

9 sacks, 3 TO, sure.

but take the history of the NFL, there are little to zero instances in which a tie game AND the ball with :20 left results in a regulation loss.
Now add that the INT was also taken on the opposing side of the field.

I mention this only because of the casual nature people compare the game hypothetically to future possible games like it was some fairly common or casual occurrence.

that was a freak of nature ending. And a very titans thing to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
People really forget how impressively the titans had to be to blow that game against the bengals.

9 sacks, 3 TO, sure.

but take the history of the NFL, there are little to zero instances in which a tie game AND the ball with :20 left results in a regulation loss.

I mention this only because of the casual nature people compare the game hypothetically to future possible games like it was some fairly common or casual occurrence.

A very Titan thing to happen indeed ...

9 sacks, 3 TO, sure.

Maybe if our coach tried to win games instead of not losing them we could have won.

Also why is this thread the elves? That was the Browns lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back