Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we're not missing much of anything with him out.

Dude is as fragile as they come. Really wish we got George Pickens instead.

INJURIES

WR Treylon Burks (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Bengals.
OL Peter Skoronski (abdomen) ruled out.
DL Denico Autry (groin) questionable
DL Teair Tart (knee) questionable
LB Luke Gifford (hamstring) ruled out.
DB Elijah Molden (hamstring) ruled out.

Hamstring with Molden seems to be a trend. Very disappointed Burks out yet again.
Hamstrings have been an issue since Vrabel got here, what's going on BEHIND the scenes? Seriously though I don't recall in Titans past hamstrings begin a issue year after year like they are now, I could be wrong but injuries seem higher under Vrabel.

INJURIES

WR Treylon Burks (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Bengals.
Only 6, that’s pretty low in Titans metrics and 2 are questionable.
On that note, it appears the strength of the D is questionable for the week.

perfect storm for Burrow to suddenly look healthy.

Makes me think it was Schwartz all along that made Bowen look good. Defense has regressed, while Cleveland's Defense is ranked 2 under Schwartz.

Vrabel should've dumped Bowen in order to have Schwartz as our DC.
in theory schwartzie could be a HC... zero chance he is on a vrable staff

INJURIES

Looks like I'm ruled out too then. Grass needs mowing, gonna have to adjust the calendar :brow:

Looks like I'm ruled out too then. Grass needs mowing, gonna have to adjust the calendar :brow:

Yup, I may look at my phone once in a while for it.. but that's it. I'll have baseball to bet on and watch lol. Less depressing to lose money than to grow distaste for your childhood sports idols..... lol

Or wait............................ I will bet on the Cincy ML......

Hamstrings have been an issue since Vrabel got here, what's going on BEHIND the scenes? Seriously though I don't recall in Titans past hamstrings begin a issue year after year like they are now, I could be wrong but injuries seem higher under Vrabel.
Because players have figured out with Vrabel they can sit and watch and still get paid big money. Why not take advantage of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back