Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Ali is taking the Bengals: Joe Burrow. Honestly. How else do you pick between these two struggling outfits:

• Total yards: Bengals 30th; Titans 31st
  • PPG: Bengals 28th; Titans T-29th
  • First downs per game: T-29th
  • Avg. time of possession: Bengals: 20th; Titans 19th
They're even allowing the exact same number of points per game (22.3)! So in this battle of bottom-of-the-barrel offenses and overtaxed defenses, I'll take the team with the superstar QB (even if he's not 100%) and ultra-talented receiving corps. ... They have to get right at some point.

On nfl.com. it's insane that we're pretty much identical in every single category.

Other then DL and RB we trash at every other position.
how dare you

358355db-f548-4595-a02d-67fa3dfb9737-Giants_at_Titans_009.jpg

We didn't make the list so I guess that means we just suck no scripting needed. But from the video I do agree with the Taylor Swift/Kelce bit, and the magnetic gloves were interesting never seen those before.

15 minute mark we hear the OC he sounds defensive and nervous doesn't exude like he knows what he is doing. Appears he is very much in over his head and most likely will cost vrabel his job.

15 minute mark we hear the OC he sounds defensive and nervous doesn't exude like he knows what he is doing. Appears he is very much in over his head and most likely will cost vrabel his job.
Vrabel probably told him to answer but don't answer the questions. Just praise the players and say we need to execute better. It's the Vrabel show that's why he sounds nervous.
Vrabel is the big eyed white chick.

Wtf is with Bowen? If I saw that dude standing on the corner I would toss him some change. sloppy AF, just like his defense.

Makes me think it was Schwartz all along that made Bowen look good. Defense has regressed, while Cleveland's Defense is ranked 2 under Schwartz.

Vrabel should've dumped Bowen in order to have Schwartz as our DC.

Makes me think it was Schwartz all along that made Bowen look good. Defense has regressed, while Cleveland's Defense is ranked 2 under Schwartz.

I think you are correct and Vrabel is a sham of a coach, good coordinators hide how bad he is.

I think you are correct and Vrabel is a sham of a coach, good coordinators hide how bad he is.
good coordinators are going to jump ship as quick as they can find a new job. If you are good, you dont have to kiss ass. Since having his ass kissed is the number 1 priority for Vrabel, he cant keep any good coaches.

That was the conversation while he was here too. Some dismissed the idea but it does seem he had some real input if not outright ran the D.

That was the conversation while he was here too. Some dismissed the idea but it does seem he had some real input if not outright ran the D.
I have called Bowen out since the day he arrived in Tennessee, but Vrabel is going to Vrabel and then blame everyone else when it doesnt work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back