Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I've watched a little of their games so far and they're going to be tough win. Hopefully, the extra time gets some of our weapons back on both sides of the ball.

Hoping this team comes in healthy and motivated.

Was really hoping the home opener would be against Pitt, but I’m still hoping the fans give us an edge.

IMO there’s no better time than to play the bills. They just got out of a dog fight with the Raiders. Allen hurt his wrist in that game. So with them kinda beat up it would be a perfect time to be rested and attack a team comin in with fatigue. Hopefully this break unites us with some key pieces cause we will need everyone for a W.

After an extra week off and not facing s**tsburgh, they better have some unspent rage to drop all over Buffalo.

This week, titans put Bills through tables, not themselves.

But the holes we will have in our players and personnel will be ugly. 10 players out, 7 of them on the roster. None of them will be available for this game. And we still don't know how many coaches are involved.

I've watched a little of their games so far and they're going to be tough win. Hopefully, the extra time gets some of our weapons back on both sides of the ball.

One thing I admire about Vrabels tenure here is we have been in every single game. I can’t remember a true blowout (Denver game last year maybe)

Gonna be a huge test with our NT, DT, slot corner, 3rd WR, and potentially no Adoree (don’t think he plays if Titans don’t practice.) I think the same goes for AJ Brown. If we/he doesn’t practice I don’t think he plays.

But if we can win it will say a lot about Vrabel’s leadership and this team.

First time in a while I’m not expecting the Titans to win a game. But I’m just glad we might be playing football again.

Josh allen is a monster. His arm is crazy and he can beat you with his legs. Our DBs better play tight cause dude can whip it.

One thing I admire about Vrabels tenure here is we have been in every single game. I can’t remember a true blowout (Denver game last year maybe)

Gonna be a huge test with our NT, DT, slot corner, 3rd WR, and potentially no Adoree (don’t think he plays if Titans don’t practice.) I think the same goes for AJ Brown. If we/he doesn’t practice I don’t think he plays.

But if we can win it will say a lot about Vrabel’s leadership and this team.

First time in a while I’m not expecting the Titans to win a game. But I’m just glad we might be playing football again.

Man if he wins this Sunday , he better start getting some recognition for Coach of the Year.

We should have several of the Covid players back if they do not have symptoms and test negative. And surely Brown and Jackson play. Our Defense must be much better than the first 3 games or they will hang 40 on us.

I have been watching the Bills too, and the offense has been great but they like us have started slow on Defense.

Defenses feed off energy, that’s what happens when there’s no fans. Offenses don’t have the added distraction and offensive scoring has been off the charts in general.

This game won’t even be close!!!! They will get a dose of a healthy Titans team!!!! You know what that means??? Bad news for the Bills. Bills fans still have nightmares over the Music City Miracle!!!! We will forever haunt their dreams!!!
We will beat them so bad, Thurman Thomas will feel it!!!!!

Titans 407
Bills 4

Man if he wins this Sunday , he better start getting some recognition for Coach of the Year.

Yeah it will be special if the Titans continue their win streak after this. It's clear he has a pulse for the team, and our players respect him as coach. That's one of the reasons I think we are in every game.

But I'm also hoping this time off helps us reset some things a little bit too. Run game has been inconsistent, and defense has been flat out bad. Maybe some more time being able to study and critique will be helpful.

Defenses feed off energy, that’s what happens when there’s no fans. Offenses don’t have the added distraction and offensive scoring has been off the charts in general.

I think the lack of holding calls around the league has been a big reason for the spike in offense this year. Teams are able to sustain drives because they aren't getting those killer 10 yard penalties often.

The NFL has been trending toward this for the last few years anyway. Just a bunch of shootouts around the league.

CBS gives the game their 7th ranked broadcasting crew, Tom McCarthy and Jay Feely. Not surprising as it was reasonable to think this game may not be played.

However, as a Phillies fan, I can't stand listening to McCarthy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back