Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans seem to be lucky if they get about 4 loud home crowds a year.
I’d think they’d appreciate the quiet

Especially when most of the loud crows are visiting fans anyways. I think the Titans players welcome quieter crowds honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially when most of the loud crows are visiting fans anyways. I think the Titans players welcome quieter crowds honestly.

We lucked out this week - Bills Mafia would have invaded again, naturally because there aint Shh to do in Buffalo on a weekend anyway......

Losing Big Jeff and DaQuan Jones hurts big time. They might run for 200+ on us.

It just sucks because our last two games vs the Bills have given them fluke wins (13-12 and 14-7) due to missed kicks and a QB who couldn't move the ball. We should be able to punch Buffalo in the mouth if it wasn't for COVID.

The thing I've noticed since vrabs taken over is we can beat anyone. Not saying he's hof'er already, but he can find ways to grind a win.

They start forfeiting, this will go down as possibly the best season that never was.
A shame.

For what it’s worth / Kyle Brandt from nfl network just said he’s been texting a player on the Titans (not named) and the player said they don’t know how this keeps happening, they just wanna play, they have followed all the precautions and the locker room has been good - so sounds like this is just the case of - well it’s Covid, it was bound to happen

For what it’s worth / Kyle Brandt from nfl network just said he’s been texting a player on the Titans (not named) and the player said they don’t know how this keeps happening, they just wanna play, they have followed all the precautions and the locker room has been good - so sounds like this is just the case of - well it’s Covid, it was bound to happen
I’d love to believe that and hope it’s true to avoid punishment, but I have a hard time believing he can speak for the entire organization, not just the players.

I’d love to believe that and hope it’s true to avoid punishment, but I have a hard time believing he can speak for the entire organization, not just the players.

yeah I know wishful thinking

Kyle said the player is not a starter and has been with the organization for 3 years. Maybe we can narrow it down? Heh

Yeah and then you've got guys like Comptom posting videos of them going to stay in a hotel over the weekend. Idk what he was thinking man such a bad look.

yeah I know wishful thinking

Kyle said the player is not a starter and has been with the organization for 3 years. Maybe we can narrow it down? Heh
Here’s the short list I can find of possible 3 year, non starters:
Batson
Compton
Matt Dickerson
Firkser (I see him as starter)
Kalu
McNichols
Pruitt

Could be missing some, I think the list I was looking at for this year only counts players that have taken at least 1 snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back