Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"as long as there are no more positive tests with Tennessee"

Yeah i doubt we'll even get past tomorrow without a new positive. I'd almost rather miss another week and play the Bills in week 18 which the league is bound to have.

"as long as there are no more positive tests with Tennessee"

Yeah i doubt we'll even get past tomorrow without a new positive. I'd almost rather miss another week and play the Bills in week 18 which the league is bound to have.
I would add 2 more bye/make-up weeks. One at the midpoint after week 8 and one before the playoffs. Either you have a make up game, or everyone gets a bye.

I don't see the harm in giving teams extra time off.

The best start we’ve had in 12 years after coming off an AFC Championship game last year and all of this positive momentum is going to be flushed down the toilet because of a cold.

The fact that not one Vikings player has tested positive also shows that it must not be too contagious out in open space. Not like these guys were socially distancing or wearing masks. So technically who cares if someone “tested” positive.

If they’re healthy enough to play, let them play. They’re at more risk of sustaining a major injury than any type of damage this cold would cause.

Are we living in the Twilight Zone?

No positive test today. With no tests tomorrow that means the team can practice Sunday for the first time since their game 2 weeks ago. I doubt it's a full practice being the first day back. I doubt Monday is a full practice because it's the day before a game. No practice and a vastly depleted roster... does the NFL really think this is what is best for league? For the sport/competition? For the teams? For the fans?

Terrible. All they care about is their revenue and saving face. They need to bite the bullet, admit they didn't plan properly, and extend the season with extra bye weeks. Heck, that gives them more prime time games and they can make more money.

The best start we’ve had in 12 years after coming off an AFC Championship game last year and all of this positive momentum is going to be flushed down the toilet because of a cold.

The fact that not one Vikings player has tested positive also shows that it must not be too contagious out in open space. Not like these guys were socially distancing or wearing masks. So technically who cares if someone “tested” positive.

If they’re healthy enough to play, let them play. They’re at more risk of sustaining a major injury than any type of damage this cold would cause.

Are we living in the Twilight Zone?
I agree I find it funny a lot of people who test positive for Covid feel normal maybe a little tired. Nothing some ibuprofen and Theraflu wouldnt fix. I feel like this asymptomatic business is a bunch of bs. To me it seems like yes you have enough of the virus to tell a test yes I have it but not enough of it to get sick or others sick. Nfl is just virtue signaling.

Good. In general, I don’t feel good about the Buffalo game but getting back into “legal” practices and game play will only help moving forward.

I would never have expected 16-0, but considering the circumstances, and I hope I’m wrong, I think this game will be a loss but one Im willing to accept overall.

To me burying the Texans is the most important thing for us to accomplish over the next 2 weeks. So I would be happy to just forfeit the Bills game and go into the Texans well rested. With all the WRs out you know the game plan would be a Henry heavy type game....tough to go hard Tuesday night and recover fully by Sunday....also no Blasingame and Pruitt who are 2 key blockers for Henry.

Take the forfeit loss and focus on the Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back