Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me burying the Texans is the most important thing for us to accomplish over the next 2 weeks. So I would be happy to just forfeit the Bills game and go into the Texans well rested. With all the WRs out you know the game plan would be a Henry heavy type game....tough to go hard Tuesday night and recover fully by Sunday....also no Blasingame and Pruitt who are 2 key blockers for Henry.

Take the forfeit loss and focus on the Texans.
Titans game plan WITH all the WR is to run Henry heavy. He was leading the league in carries easy through 3 weeks.

With half of the starters inactive, and little preparation I’d almost rather them forfeit and get healthy and leave the covid mess behind. I guess we will find out what we’re made of and how good our coaching staff is, this could be an ugly game, but hopefully we find some way to win.

With half of the starters inactive, and little preparation I’d almost rather them forfeit and get healthy and leave the covid mess behind. I guess we will find out what we’re made of and how good our coaching staff is, this could be an ugly game, but hopefully we find some way to win.
I thought this last week that I’d like the time off to get healthy, but 2 straight weeks off, most of the “injured” players should be back, it’s just covid now.
They need to play to avoid looking like its week 1 without a preseason again.
Even a loss this week could have a lot of value going into the next game. I think more value than sitting to let the covid players heal.

if nothing else, we get to see some depth guys play to see if they’re worth a s**t.

The best start we’ve had in 12 years after coming off an AFC Championship game last year and all of this positive momentum is going to be flushed down the toilet because of a cold.

The fact that not one Vikings player has tested positive also shows that it must not be too contagious out in open space. Not like these guys were socially distancing or wearing masks. So technically who cares if someone “tested” positive.

If they’re healthy enough to play, let them play. They’re at more risk of sustaining a major injury than any type of damage this cold would cause.

Are we living in the Twilight Zone

Only twilight zone i see is you calling it a cold

Right now, you are the Titans

They had the option to opt out and not play. They chose to stay and didn't follow protocol. Doesnt matter what your feelings think. They screwed up

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree I find it funny a lot of people who test positive for Covid feel normal maybe a little tired. Nothing some ibuprofen and Theraflu wouldnt fix. I feel like this asymptomatic business is a bunch of bs. To me it seems like yes you have enough of the virus to tell a test yes I have it but not enough of it to get sick or others sick. Nfl is just virtue signaling.

The NFL isn't virtue signaling. That would be pretending like they care. They dont care. They are covering their ass from lawsuits.

Only twilight zone i see is you calling it a cold

Right now, you are the Titans

They had the option to opt out and not play. They chose to stay and didn't follow protocol. Doesnt matter what your feelings think. They screwed up
What else do you call a virus that makes you cough and sneeze? I call that a cold.

Again, what part of the CDCs numbers on the survival rate (99.997% to 99.5% for people 0-70) makes this anything more than a typical bug that the human race has had to deal with since the beginning of time?

You know what, I got a question for all you “pro-lock down” this thing is the Black Death people out there.

WHEN should we be able to reopen? When there are zero cases and deaths? I’m curious what your barometer is for letting people get back to work, school, etc.

What else do you call a virus that makes you cough and sneeze? I call that a cold.

Again, what part of the CDCs numbers on the survival rate (99.997% to 99.5% for people 0-70) makes this anything more than a typical bug that the human race has had to deal with since the beginning of time?

You know what, I got a question for all you “pro-lock down” this thing is the Black Death people out there.

WHEN should we be able to reopen? When there are zero cases and deaths? I’m curious what your barometer is for letting people get back to work, school, etc.

Why don't you come to TR so we can actually have this debate without worrying about mods.

In not pro lockdown. I'm also one of the businesses affected.

Bring your ass over there. I'd love to discuss some of the stupid shit you keep saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you come to TR so we can actually have this debate without worrying about mods.

In not pro lockdown you ****ing parrot. I'm also one of the businesses affected.

Bring your ass over there. I'd love to discuss some of the stupid **** you keep saying.
No need to get nasty, it was a simple question. If now still isn’t the time to open everything back up, then WHEN would be by your “genius” standards?

Could the forfeit talk please stop. They aren’t forfeiting a game, period. They may lose but they aren’t forfeiting. Who would do that ?

The Texans are already buried, please quit worrying about that dumpster fire of a team.

Agreed. This is a cold. Fuck covid protocols. Play football. Pussification of America to lockdown everything still with all the data we have. Unless you're damn near 80 and already dying... you're fine.

Glad we’re playing Tuesday, but hopefully no issues next week. Sundays are strange without the Titans playing and having to watch other NFL games.

We've been pretty lax in enforcing that posts in this thread stay on topic. If you wish to discuss COVID, outside of its direct impact on the Titans, take it to:

Titans Broke Protocols; Gathered Last Week

Fans who are interested in reading about the upcoming game should not have to weed through post after post of stuff totally unrelated to the game. Further posts not directly related to this game will be removed and the poster banned from posting in this thread.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back