Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL is a big plate of fail for not planning for any outbreaks, how ignorant and arrogant can you be. Other teams having nothing to do with the Titans are testing positive now.

Like I said, the Titans are the first but won’t be the last and they will be far ahead of the game having had to go through this first. They’ll be waiting around for the rest of the league to catch up to them soon.

It’s not a Titans problem, it’s soon to be an NFL problem.

If I'm not mistaken ESPN facilities in Florida have like 30 fields or some crap. They could've and probably should've held the season there. Anyone not wanting to should've opted out. This crap is ridiculous.

If I'm not mistaken ESPN facilities in Florida have like 30 fields or some crap. They could've and probably should've held the season there. Anyone not wanting to should've opted out. This crap is ridiculous.
I Think wide world of sports is half the size you think it is

Right now, they have not opened all resorts. I’m sure the Mouse would have been more than willing to accept the NFL’s money rather than continuing to lose money.
Maybe, that is a good point.

Mickey also probably wants those hotels in the event they decide to start opening.

17 fields is plenty to host the teams. Hotels in the area would've loved to host teams. NFL has plenty of money to rent out space for each team.
Each NFL team is used to having 2 whole fields for practices. 17 fields between 32 teams doesnt really add up.

Sure it could probably be worked out if they really wanted but there would need to be additional things built in to accommodate the NFL. All those fields face one another and most arent football fields.

Right now, they have not opened all resorts. I’m sure the Mouse would have been more than willing to accept the NFL’s money rather than continuing to lose money.
I thought I had read something about a month ago that they were opening, but it may have just been the parks, not the hotels.

With 17 fields they could share but I’m also curious how long a team usually practices for. Basically would have to split the field up to 2 half’s each day.
Also be interesting to see how a NE handles it being notoriously famous for cheating.

Maybe could have been possible.

Interesting thought if you're Vrabel... What game/outcome do you think is more important to the Titan's season/success:

The Texans are a divisional game, but they are 1-4 and may not pose a threat to the division title. Maybe they turn it around and can fight for a wild card spot.

The Bills are 4-0 but they still play in a division with the Pats. If they don't win their division, they too will be fighting for wild card seeding. If the Titans and Bills both win their divisions, then we are fighting for seeding and maybe MAYBE a playoff bye.

That said, do you try to push players from COVID/injury back, potentially risking more injuries with no real practice, and give it your all against the Bills? Or do you take caution and leave players on the COVID list, sit out AJ, AJ, and Lewan? Give them extra time to heal up, get prepped, and a full week of practice before the Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back