Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this game can pretty much be entered in as a loss. I expect the NFL to force the Titans to start forfeiting games at this point.

I think this game can pretty much be entered in as a loss. I expect the NFL to force the Titans to start forfeiting games at this point.
I don’t think so. Unless they can prove the Titans broke the COVID rules, then I imagine there would be grounds for lawsuits if they penalized the team.
Of course whether ownership would be willing to pursue legal action is another matter.

F*CK the NFL, THEY DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE.

Didn’t build in enough byes, or have a plan what to do when and if this happened. Now they’re scrambling with other positive tests popping up all over.

If the Titans have a positive case tomorrow the game will be forfeited no question about it.
I would rather the titans forfeit at this point. We are going to be missing so many players due to quarantine, injury, and possible suspension now. Would rather just take the L here as our punishment and get everyone healthy.

I would rather the titans forfeit at this point. We are going to be missing so many players due to quarantine, injury, and possible suspension now. Would rather just take the L here as our punishment and get everyone healthy.

If suspensions happen it won't be in time for the Bills game anyway.

The NFL is going to have to have a whole hell of a lot more proof than those pictures that PK posted. Which is why Saffold shouldn't have said anything.

That being said, I do think suspensions will happen, but it'll be later than the Bills game before we know punishments.

His tweet essentially said "yeah we worked out outside the facility we have to. I stand behind my team."

Doesn't mean he was saying that picture was them, but he did basically admit to it.
I forgot the last part

all I remembered was the “having to make a living” statement

paraphrasing of course

I forgot the last part

all I remembered was the “having to make a living” statement

paraphrasing of course

Yeah... but I’m sure it wouldn’t have mattered. There has to be more out there than just those pictures.

The real question is when did the NFL ban outside meetings?

Yeah... but I’m sure it wouldn’t have mattered. There has to be more out there than just those pictures.

The real question is when did the NFL ban outside meetings?
I think it is part of the protocol if a team has positive tests. They are supposed to isolate.

I think it is part of the protocol if a team has positive tests. They are supposed to isolate.
Uh, no? No one else has had to isolate. We had a positive before the Vikings game and the NFL still allowed the game to be played. They are making crap up as they go along.

I really think we're looking at forfeit and lose your 1st-round pick (and probably more) territory here. The NFL is going to come down hard. And rightfully so. The Titans are an embarrassment to the league right now.

We could do what baseball did and just not have the game and go off winning percentage at the end of the year. Only way I could see forfeit is if the organization was responsible for the spread and their is just not any evidence that it is.

Line up and play with what we got but if not, then no game. You start forfeit mess and that is another can of worms.

We could do what baseball did and just not have the game and go off winning percentage at the end of the year. Only way I could see forfeit is if the organization was responsible for the spread and their is just not any evidence that it is.

Line up and play with what we got but if not, then no game. You start forfeit mess and that is another can of worms.
Thats pretty much how I feel. Our team didnt give these other guys around the league the virus.

Thats pretty much how I feel. Our team didnt give these other guys around the league the virus.

Thankfully.

However, what information has leaked about the NFL's investigation is not favorable to the Titans. Some of the leaks have indicated that the Titans were not enforcing the masks/social distancing protocols within their facility and that the players were not wearing the tracking devices at all times. The whole offsite practice thing after the Titans facility was shut down also doesn't look good. Especially now with the reporting that seems to confirm that the Titans were told not to gather after the Titans facility was shutdown on 9/29.

The silence by the organization in light of these leaks also does not look good. They are going to have to respond eventually, the NFL looks to be ready to make an example of the Titans and a lot of the other teams are onboard with that apparently.

Just a big clusterbomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back