Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they have just one week where all the teams are on a bye...like mid season? Wouldn't that not be more fair to the teams with a late bye now?
Gaaasp! No TV revenue for a full week?!?!

Screw that, let's fly some teams half way around the world, have them play a meaningless game on 16 hours of jet lag, and collect the Dolla...sorry I mean... Euros/ Pesos/ Yen??

Titans play down to opponents this one may be very close! Hopefully the Titans end the trend of being garbage in the 2nd half of games and run away with this one!
vrable would have to try and not shut the O down second half for that to happen...

sadly I would rather the Titans get a multi score lead and then vrable do the vrable thing

Titans HC Mike Vrabel ruled out Amani Hooker, Bud Dupree, Zach Cunningham, Ola Adeniyi, Treylon Burks and Joe Jones for Sunday vs Commanders.

Titans HC Mike Vrabel ruled out Amani Hooker, Bud Dupree, Zach Cunningham, Ola Adeniyi, Treylon Burks and Joe Jones for Sunday vs Commanders.
They’re all healthy scratches. He just doesn’t want the fans to think it’s a winnable game.

Was planning on going to the game, but my mother called on me to paint her house…. Fuck my life! Least all Skins games played on the local here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back