Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why IR ? that means 4 games or 5 weeks with bye

So that we can bring up Dez or some other bum that won't see the field.

But I guess if they feel he won't be ready for a month, I suppose it's best to elevate a ghost over someone who won't be ready for a while.

I wonder how much play Dez will actually get. They love NWI and Hollister on running plays and Woods, Philips, Chig, Hooper, Henry and Hilliard will likely be the primary passing targets. Would love to see Dez get a few receptions, but targets are hard to come by on this team.

Chig is an inch taller and ten pounds heavier than Burks, but runs a faster 40 time. Would love to see him line up outside and bully smaller CB’s.

I wonder how much play Dez will actually get. They love NWI and Hollister on running plays and Woods, Philips, Chig, Hooper, Henry and Hilliard will likely be the primary passing targets. Would love to see Dez get a few receptions, but targets are hard to come by on this team.

What exactly has Dez done to warrant any targets going his way? I'm still amazed that he's even on the team. If not for us coddling him he would be in the CFL or playing some sort of arena football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back