Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The Bengals are 1-5-1 but have lost four of those games by an average of 3.5 points.

They are 20th in offensive yards and 23rd in points scored. Defensively, they are ranked 24th in yardage given up and 21st in points given up.

Titans currently are 4.5 point favorites.

Joe Mixon may be out for this one.

The kid passed for over 400 yrds this past weekend very impressive. We better not give him a career day this Sunday.
3rd down defense is going to be key in every game this season and special teams needs improvement, they have screwed us 2 weeks straight.

The kid passed for over 400 yrds this past weekend very impressive. We better not give him a career day this Sunday.
3rd down defense is going to be key in every game this season and special teams needs improvement, they have screwed us 2 weeks straight.
We better not take them lightly, on defense they are not very good. But they can move the football and have playmakers at slot in Boyd and a star in the making in Higgins. And you cannot sleep on AJ Green he can still run. It will help if Mixon is out but I would not count on it.

the rona and i have an understanding... a mutual respect. i don't want to mess with it and it doesn't want to mess with me
Watch out, you're about to blow out your knee.

As for this game, their OL is awful. Hope this can be a tune up game to get the front 7 going.

Burrow has looked good the few times I've seen him. And they have some young talent at skill positions. But they NEED to upgrade their OL if they want to go anywhere.

Reality hit last week, need a bounce back game and Cincinnati is a bad enough team it should happen.
That said, the bengals best approach happens to be against the titans biggest weakness, the passing D.
Time to get some s**t worked out. Get a new game plan together for this D. Personally, I recommend trying to occasionally stop them on 3rd down.

If we let this bengals team threaten us, then we are pretenders. This team sucks. Crush them. Simmons and clowney vs this online should be a train wreck.

If we let this bengals team threaten us, then we are pretenders. This team sucks. Crush them. Simmons and clowney vs this online should be a train wreck.
The big concern for the matchup is Burrow throwing 60x against this banged up secondary. They already have shown to be a marginal D at best.

This may become a shootout but, I think our Offense is much better.
Haven’t seen the o/u for the game yet, but anything less than 55, I’m taking the over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back