Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big concern for the matchup is Burrow throwing 60x against this banged up secondary. They already have shown to be a marginal D at best.

This may become a shootout but, I think our Offense is much better.
Haven’t seen the o/u for the game yet, but anything less than 55, I’m taking the over.
As long as we keep giving Henry the ball and control the clock, we should have no issues.

We give these wr's higgins, boyd, and Green 10 yard cushions this guys are going to make this game close. Adoree going to have to play this week.

We should win this game by 10 or more but the bengals can score and our defense just has to play better. We really miss Dean Pees as a DC!

We give these wr's higgins, boyd, and Green 10 yard cushions this guys are going to make this game close. Adoree going to have to play this week.

We should win this game by 10 or more but the bengals can score and our defense just has to play better. We really miss a DC!

Changed your last sentence for you :)

Burrow will get his vs the bend-dont-break defense ... Boyd/Higgins should be getting all kinds of yards vs our AARP corner back tandem but hopefully Titans make enough plays where this isn't coming down to the wire in 4th. Hope an easy win for change but not entirely confident with that premise.

Burrow will get his vs the bend-dont-break defense ... Boyd/Higgins should be getting all kinds of yards vs our AARP corner back tandem but hopefully Titans make enough plays where this isn't coming down to the wire in 4th. Hope an easy win for change but not entirely confident with that premise.
Not sure I’ve seen an easy win before. What do they look like?

Titans should roll, but this feels like a classic titans disappointment game.
I don’t think Tannehill will let them roll over like years past. Burrows must be taken seriously though as he could throw 500 yards against our secondary. We should play 3rd down bingo. I’ll take 3rd and 15 for the conversion.

He’s practicing correct? Maybe he’s just referring to that, not sure I want to get my hopes up especially when I expect him to be a little rusty out there for a game or 2 (I mean it’s taking Clowney 6+ games to reach “game shape”)

I would think it would take Adoree about 3 to 4 games to get back into game shape.

The bungles are going to be missing 3, possibly 4 starters from one of the lines that was already among the worst in the NFL. If the pass rush can't get going in this match up then that's not an encouraging sign going forward. Clowney/Beasley will be facing a backup RT and Landry will be up against a backup LT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back