Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bungles are going to be missing 3, possibly 4 starters from one of the lines that was already among the worst in the NFL. If the pass rush can't get going in this match up then that's not an encouraging sign going forward. Clowney/Beasley will be facing a backup RT and Landry will be up against a backup LT.
I agree but if we give that 10 yard cushion we have been giving up these 3 wr's will have a field day. The bengals top 3 wr are better than the steelers,

Last week pissed me off so bad that I smashed my phone on a Steelers fan’s head!!!!!! This week we will smash the Bengals!!!! We are blood thirsty after last week. Henry rushes for at least 500 yards in route to a large margin victory!!!!!!! We will beat them so bad, the Ickie shuffle will feel it!!!!!!

Titans 789
Bengle bangles F’d in the A!!!!

It is big that Mixon is officially out and they are missing 3 offensive lineman. If we do not have multiple sacks this game, then we have a major problem. Time for defense to bring the heat. You give him time with those wr's we are going to have problems, but there should be not time sunday!

I imagine the Bengals will be focusing on 3 step drop, quick release plays for Burrow with 3 starting OL out. We cannot line up 7-8 yards off the WRs again this week. Will be criminal if we do...

Kristian Fulton ruled out.

Assuming Adoree still isn't ready yet, we'll have Jackson, Tye Smith, and Joseph out there behind Butler. Not great.

This better be an easy win. Just wanna sit down, have my dinner and watch my team confortably trash it's opponent. I swear to god if I have to phone my psychiatrist for anger issues and ignore my wife for shouting at the tv again I'm gonna have to give it up. We're 5 and 1 and I've never been so angry but happy. Bi polar maybe.

Adoree Glasson ever gonna be activated, 7 weeks to get healthy another 7 to get in 'game shape' once activated, this season was basically a wash in regards to him.

Turned out the Steelers were getting the ball out on passes in about 2 seconds so I'm not sure we can reliably say the pass rush was horrible. The secondary does need to tighten up.

Turned out the Steelers were getting the ball out on passes in about 2 seconds so I'm not sure we can reliably say the pass rush was horrible. The secondary does need to tighten up.
There are 5 other games to see the pass rush has been horrible. Hopefully this is the week we see a turnaround against the rookie.

Maybe. Landry, Simmons, Evans... yeah

We better get to Burrow....

Burrow averages the 11th-fastest time to throw in the NFL at 2.65 seconds, but he has been sacked 28 times, tied with Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz for most in the league. The Bengals have allowed a pressure rate of 31.4 percent, the sixth-highest mark in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back