Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually expecting a Vrable special this weekend....Malik Willis starts and Ben Jones and Tanny heal up....Willis has been taking snaps from the backup center anyway...We will just pound the Texans into submission with Willis, Henry and Hillard.

I don't think we can count on a win with Malik starting. The Texans have played us very close the last 4 games even with Tannehill. We need every help we can get sadly.

I'm actually expecting a Vrable special this weekend....Malik Willis starts and Ben Jones and Tanny heal up....Willis has been taking snaps from the backup center anyway...We will just pound the Texans into submission with Willis, Henry and Hillard.

Texans have never made it easy for us, and Henry would have to get 200 yards just for the game to come down to the final play.

This stinks like a "trap" game with the chiefs game Sunday Night on the horizon.
I’d like to think Vrabel keeps the team focused for division games,

Win those, play loose against KC because it really doesn’t matter. Can’t see Tennessee winning the bye again IF anyone is even thinking that, but if they win the division games, they wrap up the division easily and still get a home game.

Feel like we're gonna lose this one. Tanne is banged up, Simmons is banged up. Texans are better than people think. Feels like a let down spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back