Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like we're gonna lose this one. Tanne is banged up, Simmons is banged up. Texans are better than people think. Feels like a let down spot

No they aren’t. They are about to trade Cooks who is passed off. Titans and Henry roll. The Titans are better than people think, including their own freaking fans.

Do y’all just say stupid crap like this before every games. Trap game, typical Titans after bye week. On and on and on ,,,,, just stop it. Jesus Christ

Jets game last season same "Feel" as the home game against the Texans, again same "feel". Kinda like that "trick" play against the clots, we all just knew that it was going to be a terrible call.
I'll be at the game this weekend, obviously I'm wanting a Win. But like I said, this game just feels like a trap.
Just my 2 cents.

Respectfully
AFC46.

I see Willis running up and down that cow field like Vince Young’s rookie season game. Their fans will be cheering for him too.

…..And yet they keep winning. Titans are the number 3 seed right now. But don’t let facts get in the way.
Im all for winning games, it may be ugly but I’m glad they’re finding ways to win. But if they don’t figure something out with the offensive Line, and learn to play 4 quarters not just sit on a 10 point lead it will mean nothing when they have a first round exit in the playoffs.

We are not playing well enough to think any game is a gimme. If the Fat’un misses a couple of kicks or Tannehill fumbles after the OL creates running lanes for the defense, then…kaput.

Do y’all just say stupid crap like this before every games. Trap game, typical Titans after bye week. On and on and on ,,,,, just stop it. Jesus Christ
You forget the Texans always show up when playing us regardless of their record. We can hope they are in tank mode for a QB or this game has the possibility to get ugly.

Henry's last three games vs Houston:

250 yards 2 TD
212 yards 2 TD
211 yards 3 TD
:henry:

Tannehill didn't participate in practice today but was on the sideline as Willis took first team reps. His ankle was heavily taped

I think there's a good chance tanne doesn't go. If that's the case I really hope Downing doesn't just pound henry 50 times up the middle.

I'd like to say I wouldn't mind seeing Willis coming on. Henry for big gains, cheeky rpo's and some good play action. Then I remember whose calling plays.

If there was any game for Willis to get some burn, it would be this one. Just run Henry and RPO a ton. A few screens and TE dump offs should get Malik comfortable. Hopefully, the D plays lights out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back