Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Willis start and get Tanney healthy. Tanney needs to be able to move and run around a bit. Get him ready for next monday. Willis plays the running game will be even better with RPO

Would love to see Willis start and get Tanney healthy. Tanney needs to be able to move and run around a bit. Get him ready for next monday. Willis plays the running game will be even better with RPO
While I think it’s more Important to win against Houston than KC, I think Houston offers a lesser opponent to where titans may still be able to pull off the win with no QB. It could give Willis some valuable playing time for his future and progression.

I'd probably let Tannehill rest against KC too. With the way our offense has been staggering all season, I find it hard to believe we have the fire power to match them with or without Tannehill in KC.

I have less confidence in Willis winnng a real NFL game. While he showed athleticism in preseason, he wasn’t seeing receivers as well as you would like. Tannehill can get the hot hand and make a team pay for it, or he can throw 3 picks and ruin your football life for years. Not confident long-term either way. Here’s to Henry getting 250 yards and 3 tds.

Do you remember when the Texans used to be good? Yeah, I don’t either!!! Hide your kids, hide your wife because their QBs are more interested in getting handsy with their physical therapist. Hopefully Derrick Henry’s stiff arm will knock some sense into this organization. The only way to make a Houston football team good is to move them to Nashville and we already have a team!!!!! This onewill get ugly quickly!!!! We are in line for another division championship and I don’t see these bums stopping us!!!!!

Titans 1 million
Cows moooooo

Last year I was complaining about how late it was, week 13.
I’d like a happy medium OR, maybe not fan favorite, but go back to 2 bye weeks.
i looked it up

2022 - week 6 - hella early
2021 - week 13 - hella late
2020 - week 4 [FOUR] - retardedly early
2019 - week 11 - 10 / 6 split
2018 - week 8 - 7 / 9 split - fair
2017 - week 8 - 7/9 split again

so yeah last 3 seasons have been on both extremes.. either really early or really late

I see us winning this one 24-20 and 14 of those points will be because of a super short field.

Just no faith in our offense to tell me otherwise.

Definitely hope Malik plays -- this is the game you test him out, certainly no win is an auto guarantee in the NFL -- but if there is a test subject you would rather it be the bottom of the division Texans of your own sound judgement, and not, say - FORCED to find out vs the Chiefs or Eagles because you benched your starter.

i looked it up

2022 - week 6 - hella early
2021 - week 13 - hella late
2020 - week 4 [FOUR] - retardedly early
2019 - week 11 - 10 / 6 split
2018 - week 8 - 7 / 9 split - fair
2017 - week 8 - 7/9 split again

so yeah last 3 seasons have been on both extremes.. either really early or really late
2020 was week 4 because of the covid outbreak no? Theres no way we actually got scheduled a week 4 bye???

Definitely hope Malik plays -- this is the game you test him out, certainly no win is an auto guarantee in the NFL -- but if there is a test subject you would rather it be the bottom of the division Texans of your own sound judgement, and not, say - FORCED to find out vs the Chiefs or Eagles because you benched your starter.
Way too early to have to depend on Willis in my opinion. Dramatically increases the chance the Titans lose at this point in his career. I hope Tannehill is ready and we don’t see Willis again unless we are up 60-10 with 48 seconds remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back