Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Malik will understand that it will be perfectly fine to launch the ball into the crowd instead of trying to run around the world to make a play once the play breaks down.

I have less confidence than usual for this game, even with it being Houston. Our train wreck offense is really going to be a challenge. Hopefully, the cowbreaths continue to stink on run defense and Henry sets a new single game record for yards and TDs.

I have less confidence than usual for this game, even with it being Houston.
Yep, let’s not forget about them beating Tennessee at home last year week 11. Losing to this crappy team would be such a Titan thing to do just when they’ve built a little momentum.

images

Looks like Texans went from being a dog to a 1 pt favorite.
If Willis is runnng the same plays that RT would be running, Texas easily covers. Downing really needs to have some designed run plays for Malik, similar to what the Bears did with Fields on Monday night..

if they are letting Tanne take the game off because they think it's auto win this coaching staff is completely fucking stupid

if he is actually incapable of playing.. so be it.. but i feel like they are overestimating our team's ability to beat shit teams

not buying "illness"

if they are letting Tanne take the game off because they think it's auto win this coaching staff is completely ****ing stupid

if he is actually incapable of playing.. so be it.. but i feel like they are overestimating our team's ability to beat **** teams

not buying "illness"
He's not even traveling with the team. Doubt they fake an illness to that extent. May have the Rona/flu.

if they are letting Tanne take the game off because they think it's auto win this coaching staff is completely ****ing stupid

if he is actually incapable of playing.. so be it.. but i feel like they are overestimating our team's ability to beat **** teams

not buying "illness"
its last years jets game all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back