Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah, headed from Istanbul to Nashville today after months abroad watching Titans games in the middle of the night. Get to watch the game live with my 82 year old Dad in his living room and grill us some dogs and burgers on the back porch! Gonna be a blast. Nashville here I come! Titan Up!

Heck yeah, headed from Istanbul to Nashville today after months abroad watching Titans games in the middle of the night. Get to watch the game live with my 82 year old Dad in his living room and grill us some dogs and burgers on the back porch! Gonna be a blast. Nashville here I come! Titan Up!
Great news, travel safe!

Safe travels and enjoy the game with your dad, that's awesome

Way too early to have to depend on Willis in my opinion. Dramatically increases the chance the Titans lose at this point in his career. I hope Tannehill is ready and we don’t see Willis again unless we are up 60-10 with 48 seconds remaining.

Not me, because then its qb kneel all the way.

You need to expose him to a starter NFL defense. See how he performs - you get a clear picture of what improvements hes made and what still needs work.... You cant see that fully throwing against the scout team and 4th string defensive backs....

And no matter how you slice it our defense should put us in the best position to win.....

You need to expose him to a starter NFL defense. See how he performs - you get a clear picture of what improvements hes made and what still needs work.... You cant see that fully throwing against the scout team and 4th string defensive backs....

And no matter how you slice it our defense should put us in the best position to win.....
Is Willis a lesser QB than Zappe? If Willis were to play you would think we would feed Henry more, especially against Houston.
Other guys would have to step up, works on other teams...We saw that with NE with Zappe

I think he should get more playing time, especially if we are moving on from Tannehill after this season

Way too early to have to depend on Willis in my opinion. Dramatically increases the chance the Titans lose at this point in his career. I hope Tannehill is ready and we don’t see Willis again unless we are up 60-10 with 48 seconds remaining.
MW has shown zero so far... if T17 can hobble out there T17 needs to hobble out there hes making more money than the GOAT or any of the top tier QBs or any QB for that matter and AFAIK anyone in NFL... if his ass can be on the field it needs to be on the field

Is Willis a lesser QB than Zappe? If Willis were to play you would think we would feed Henry more, especially against Houston.
Other guys would have to step up, works on other teams...We saw that with NE with Zappe

I think he should get more playing time, especially if we are moving on from Tannehill after this season
we are not unless MW shows something ... anything.... throwing the rock on the ground on a gadget play was not that impressive

we are not unless MW shows something ... anything.... throwing the rock on the ground on a gadget play was not that impressive
Running a gadget play at that point wasn't impressive. He can't show what he's capable of or what he needs to improve on unless he gets meaningful snaps...not stupid gadget plays

Houston is the perfect spot start for him... Tannehill is gimpy and not that great when healthy anyway ..this game will be the Henry/Hilliard show anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Everything needs work except his running. As long as we are contenders, regardless of how poorly we can sometimes play, not willing to expose such a raw guy so soon. Besides, with our crap line, he doesn’t stand much of chance to get his reads. Seems like doomed to fail to me.

I would say Zappe is a more experienced passer than Willis. Willis may have more upside, but then again he may not. A discussion for a few years down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back