Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a blowout ...
Team got exposed and dominated , we will see our weekly special teams gaff and will be down by double digits quick and the defense is what it is. Time of possession will be in the bears favor making our best player useless and then the O-line will be giving sacks out like candy.

Bears 63-0 ...

Just in time for the colts to really bend this team over on Thursday night.

Sad how much my confidence has sunk in the past couple weeks. I think they grind this one out and win to stop the slide, but I really wouldn't expect them to drop this one.

The defense has been deplorable all year and continues to regress. I have zero expectations going forward until we see improvements in the defense. Bears will win simply because our defense will be on the field the whole game.

I think the Bears are a much better matchup for our defense. I don't see them marching up and down the field on us like everyone else this season. No QB mobility and fewer weapons than the average team we've played this year. I think the key will be sticking to the run. I think the last 2 weeks, we've gotten cute on early downs in the middle of drives where we are running down the opposing teams throat and end up stalling.

As long as joseph is out there playing 10 yards off, and still can't cover, we are in trouble. And the bears do have Robinson Miller, and Mooney ( a good looking rookie). If Adoree does not play this week we are toast. We are giving up third downs at an NFL record pace. Since they started keeping the stat back in 1991.

Sure we can win sunday, but we are going to have to score 31 to have a chance and the bears defense is pretty good.

The funny thing is there serious talk radio debate about who the bears should start at QB, but there's no wrong answer, they are playing our defense lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back