Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Mack being hard to contain. This is going to be really tough 20-17 type game.

Actually wouldn't mind seeing more of Foreman at RB. I know he had a small sample size yesterday, but he looked really good in limited carries. I hope he works out, because I would like to see him split carries with Henry, so that we can preserve Henry for the second half of the season.

But I'll say Titans 19-17

That trade for King really changes everything. Titans need to stop this skid and finally field some starter quality Conner backs.
These next 4 games decide the season ...

That trade for King really changes everything. Titans need to stop this skid and finally field some starter quality Conner backs.
These next 4 games decide the season ...
We still have to hope he can play Sunday. Best case scenario is he is able to join the team Saturday due to covid tests.

Spriggs starting OT for Bears placed on Covid list....too bad backups are too much for us to handle....maybe it takes out Mack...he is a game wrecker

I can see this being a bounce back game for us, and our offense start rolling.

I can also see this being a real drudge of a game.

I think this defense plays better this week, addition by subtraction. Foles is no Big Ben or no Burrow. I expect sacks and some ints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back