Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a Bear fan only slightly longer than Tennessee fan. I watch both teams on Sundays. So I can tell you with confidence that the Bears offense stinks. Nagy is a terrible play caller. Their O-line is bad but Nagy's play calling makes them appear worse. They'll probably try to run at Simmons. Nagy is that clueless. About the only game breaking talent the Bears have on offense is the rookie WR Mooney. Robinson is more a possession type WR. TEs aren't really a threat. Foles is slow. You can find him in the middle of the pocket (i.e. no movement) and he'll make bad throws, lame duck throws.

The Bears have a bend but don't break D philosophy. So Titans will move the ball between the 20's no problem. They are not a blitzing team. But Bear's D is #1 (??) in red zone where they can pack it in. The main strength of the Bears D is their DBs and safeties. Trevathan is old and slow. If Titans run J Smith over the middle, they'll get big gains from it. Because Bears offense is so dismal, their D spends a lot of time on the field. If Titans stick with the run and not get cute trying to pass against the Bears DBs, the Titans should win handily.

Don't "quote" me on this lol. But from what I understand if he isn't activated this week he would have to be designated for season long IR.
That's why I'm presuming he'll play this weekend.
No, he can be activated to the roster, but inactive on Sunday. That looks like what is going to happen.

Don't "quote" me on this lol. But from what I understand if he isn't activated this week he would have to be designated for season long IR.
That's why I'm presuming he'll play this weekend.
We designated him on a Wednesday so we have until Wednesday to activate him. That was in a Tennessee online article

Titans kick off first, the Bears get a good kick return with great starting field position, they end up scoring and going up 7-0, Titans then run, run and pass (but get sacked), Titans then kick a terrible punt to give the Bears good field position.

Before we know it, we're down 2 possessions while offense has barely seen the field.

Got a strong feeling it's going to play out like this to start the game.

Think I saw 2 G out for the Bears? The C is also out. This could be an actual repeat from last week playing a backup OL.
If this D can’t do something 2 weeks in a row, against backups, that’s grounds for immediate DC firing and I’ll say it, Vrabel’s seat gets warmer.

Before the season started I thought this defense was going to be collecting sacks like the Titans of old. Man I had no idea that this was going to be a "Paper Tiger" defense ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back